Pistol Wear

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Cshuff21
Posts in topic: 3

Pistol Wear

Post by Cshuff21 »

I have seen a few people post about Pistolwear.com for running and activity use holsters etc. In the summer I wear mostly athletic shorts and t-shirts and do a little light exercise. I have been contemplating on how I was going to CC in the summer. Pistol Wear products look promising. My question is which one is best (PT-1 or Trump Card) for my Beretta PX4 Storm Full Size 9MM? Does any one have any experience in theses two different types and if so which one seems to feel the best and why.

Thank you in advance for any help! :tiphat:
"Suns up...Guns Up" Texas Tech!

aaangel
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Pistol Wear

Post by aaangel »

the PT1 will fit your px4 full size. but with the full 17 rounds or 20, it's going to be heavy. also with the full size, you have to carry your gun upside down.
'got to Texas ASAIC.

nyj

Post by nyj »

Cool, a glorified fanny pack for 50 bucks.

Topic author
Cshuff21

Post by Cshuff21 »

I went with the Trump Card since I can wear it several different ways. My activity level won't be an issue.

edorgon

Post by edorgon »

I have a storm subcompact, and can't imagine you concealed carrying that, much less a full size in gym shorts and a tshirt. god bless you. that's where my LC9 comes in handy!

storm sub great shooter by the way....little recoil great accuracy from 10 yards.

CWOOD

Post by CWOOD »

A couple of years ago I got the PT2 to carry my pistol whole walking/jogging. It carries a fully loaded Glock 30 (10+1 rounds of 45acp) plus my phone keys and ID. It stays in place really well and is not detectable with shorts or pants and an untucked shirt. Good value for those specific circumstances.

Topic author
Cshuff21

Post by Cshuff21 »

Got the Trump card in on Sat. Wore it all day with Nike basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Very comfortable didn't move around on me or make me sweat. I had the Beretta PX4 storm full size in it all day. No issues what so ever! Excellent holster for Summer or anytime of year!

CC Italian

Post by CC Italian »

Had mine 2 years. Worth every penny! Best deep concealment holster that does not move on your body. Trust me! I have tried them all. Pistol wear is perfect for that purpose. If you don't need discreetness then any Fanny pack will do. Way better then the thunder wear and smart carry if your goal is complete concealment and secure body retention. Perfect for workout or for those who carry at work even though work policy prohibits. They will not see it unless u need to use it! Totally secure when running and even doing bootcamp/crossfit type exercises.

RKlenka

Post by RKlenka »

I have one and am not a big fan of it unless i need some rather deep cover. I found it hard to access and it moved around to much for me. It looked pretty obvious i had something under my shirt. Since i already look awkward enough running i figured there is no point in trying to go that discrete with my cover. So now i a run with a Recon Kit bag from HillPeopleGear.com: http://www.hillpeoplegear.com/Products/ ... fault.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; its not as cheap as Pistol Wear but i find it much more comfortable and i can actually get to it when i need to. I went with the recon for the MOLLE so i can use it for non running things too. Put a few reflective strips on it and a water bottle and it it doesn't look any worse then any other running pack. I can then also use it for other things like with a war belt or mag carriers so it makes it more useful to me.
Texas CHL Instructor - NRA Instructor - Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Black powder rifle, Black powder pistol
Russian Martial Art Systema Instructor, American Ninjutsu Instructor, CTCTG Instructor/Facilitator
http://www.fortworthcombatives.com

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”