Free Tommys Gun Packs

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

QB
Posts in topic: 8

Re: Free Tommys Gun Packs

Post by QB »

I just went to website and ordered a small left hand and put in FREEPACKS for the code and it came up as $15.78.........very odd. I just got the email today.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

J Wilson
Posts in topic: 2

Post by J Wilson »

I just ordered one,and Freepack worked for me.I think you have to go a little further on the order form before the $1578 shows up

mojo84
Posts in topic: 3

Post by mojo84 »

It's probably me not living right or holding my mouth right. Happens when I go fishing also.

Or it could be someone telling me I do not need another gun something to put in a drawer. Hope you guys and gals enjoy your packs.
Attachments
Screenshot_2014-07-31-18-39-57.png
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Saffron
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Saffron »

The coupon code FREEPACKS only works if you add the pack to the cart from the sale page.
https://www.tommysgunpack.com/ProductDe ... P-072-FREE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; CODE WORKS
http://www.tommysgunpack.com/All_Americ ... gp-072.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; CODE DOES NOT WORK

Put one of each in your cart, apply the code, and hilarity ensues.
I do know my Bible, sir.

ghostrider

Post by ghostrider »

The coupon code FREEPACKS only works if you add the pack to the cart from the sale page.

so the sale/promotion is still on?
NRA Member
Amateur Radio Operator

QB

Post by QB »

Yes it's valid again today....probably just for the day.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Grillmark55

Post by Grillmark55 »

I ordered one last night - shipping cost only. As of this morning they are STILL shipping cost only. I wonder how many they had?!
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

victory

Post by victory »

Are they actually made in the USA?

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Pawpaw »

victory wrote:Are they actually made in the USA?
Yes and the same offer is on today, too.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

QB

Post by QB »

If anyone living in the DFW metro area (close to Carrollton) missed out on the sale, I ordered an extra RIGHT HANDED MEDIUM All American big which I won't be using. It does NOT have that extra zipper/pouch in the back (the one that's flat and would sit against your belly). It's not used and still folded up like it came.

Same price as the sale which was $15.78 and we can do a FTF somewhere around the Carrollton/Addison area if possible. Just PM or email me.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”