Bulletproof Baseball Cap

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Bulletproof Baseball Cap

Post by C-dub »

Bulletproof baseball cap. It only protects the forehead/frontal lobe and it's still gonna hurt, but a concussion is better than the alternative. It probably also doesn't do anything to stop rifle caliber rounds.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Bulletproof Baseball Cap

Post by Pawpaw »

http://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=75768" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

;-)

EDIT: I clicked your link and watched the video. You should add it to the thread above. It pretty much validates what everyone was saying over there.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Bulletproof Baseball Cap

Post by C-dub »

Aww, and I even did a search for bulletproof baseball cap.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”