Glock 43 holster

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

Glock 43 holster

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

I recently got a Glock 43 and am quickly falling in love with this little gun. It is extremely accurate for such a small gun and the recoil is very manageable. This is likely going to be my primary "light" carry gun for those times when clothing choice does not lend itself to a larger weapon such as a 1911.

I am looking for a good holster. I generally strongly prefer OWB, but might be OK with IWB for this small, and slim, weapon. Ease of taking the holster off and on is important (would prefer to not undo my belt). I am thinking about the DM Bullard dual carry in particular. Any thoughts and / or recommendations appreciated. Also, same question for a dual mag carrier since this little guy only gives me 7 rounds total.

arthurgarzajr

Re: Glock 43 holster

Post by arthurgarzajr »

I use an alien gear OWB for my glock 43. Love it. It's so comfortable and not noticeable at all. I carry OWB but still concealed.

TXBO
Banned

Post by TXBO »

I carry mine in a sticky holster.

function12

Post by function12 »

I use a pocket recluse holster. It works very well.
NRA Super Life Benefactor Member
PSC Member

John Galt
Posts in topic: 2

Post by John Galt »

Check out Galco, as they have several styles.

rotor

Post by rotor »

I like the DeSantis mini scabbard for owb. About $38 at Amazon. Yes you do have to remove belt a bit but very easy. I don't like a clip on for owb.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I carry mine in a Mitch Rosen 5JR-EXP with a matching mag holder (I scratched it up along the top-left corner of the slide while helping a friend move, but I'm not too worried about that):

http://mitchrosen.com/products/express-line/

The holster was $75.00, and the mag carrier was $50. That might be a bit steep for some, but they are exceedingly well made and comfortable to wear.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

The Annoyed Man

duplicate post. :oops:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

John Galt
Posts in topic: 2

Post by John Galt »

The Annoyed Man wrote:I carry mine in a Mitch Rosen 5JR-EXP with a matching mag holder (I scratched it up along the top-left corner of the slide while helping a friend move, but I'm not too worried about that):

The holster was $75.00, and the mag carrier was $50. That might be a bit steep for some, but they are exceedingly well made and comfortable to wear.
Looks very nice.

boxermoose

Post by boxermoose »

Just picked one up a little while ago & like it as well :hurry:

I was thinking of a DM Bullard behind the belt holster myself, so am watching this thread with interest

aaangel

Post by aaangel »

'got to Texas ASAIC.

The Annoyed Man

In addition to the above leather Mitch Rosen holster and mag carrier, I also use this IWB holster and mag carrier made for me by my son. If you're local, I might even give you his number if you're real nice about it. :mrgreen: :lol:

#TINVOWOOT

drjoker
Banned

Post by drjoker »

"Made in USA"
That's the most attractive part of your holster! Obama and his buddy Feinstein wants to ban guns. The firearm industry is one of the last few remaining industries that employs American factory workers. Everything else has gone to overseas production or fully automated production by robots.

The biggest American export is agricultural products and the 2nd is arms. Banning guns would put most of these manufacturers out of business. The American civilian market is the world's biggest small arms market. American civilians have more guns that all the world's major armies combined. Domestic sales is the bread that pay the bills while foreign sales are the gravy profits on top.

Killing one of the most lucrative sectors of the economy that employs Americans would put the economy in a tailspin.

Anyways, I really enjoy seeing "Made in the USA."
:patriot:
The Annoyed Man wrote:I carry mine in a Mitch Rosen 5JR-EXP with a matching mag holder (I scratched it up along the top-left corner of the slide while helping a friend move, but I'm not too worried about that):

MadMonkey

Post by MadMonkey »

I use a Blackhawk ARC for appendix. It's under $20 and works great. I usually won't touch their holsters but this one seems to be excellent.
“Beware the fury of a patient man.” - John Dryden

dbmet

Post by dbmet »

I'm totally digging this leather one, but I'm using a kydex one for now..

IMG_4670.jpg

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”