Vedder holsters

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 2

Vedder holsters

Post by cmgee67 »

I have got to give them a huge shoutout. I have now ordered I believe three holsters from them over the last year. The quality is amazing and their pricing is pretty much unbeatable with the gun options and colors you can choose. One thing that I like about them so much is that when you order, your holster will be made to order and shipped. Every holster I have ordered was made within two days of the purchase and shipped and got here in two days like this newest one for my sig p226. You need to check these guys out. They are a mom and pop shop out of Florida and make some of the best kydex holsters I have used. Who else can you order a basically custom kydex holster from and have in in five days or less? Certainly not bravo concealment I know that. And yes I'd say Vedder's quality is better than Bravo. I am in no way shape or form sponsored or getting free stuff i am just a very happy customer and from my services with Vedder Holsters I'm with em for life.

chl-dawg
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Vedder holsters

Post by chl-dawg »

my first ever holster is from Vedder and i agree with the above timeline and quality. so far i love my light tuck holster. i've had it for 4 months and can't complain.

jb2012
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jb2012 »

I have been looking at them, but I have to say with your good word I'm going to give them a shot!

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cmgee67 »

You won't be disappointed! The light tuck is what I run with a full size sig p226 and it disappears. It's height and can't adjustable. And the metal clip is very strong and just amazing!

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”