Please Recommend Eye Protection

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Please Recommend Eye Protection

Post by C-dub »

I have a pair of Oakley M-frames with no hinges and three changeable lenses that I've used for about 20 years. The lenses are the originals. I like shooting with the green lenses the best. It really makes the orange or red sights POP.

I dropped them once in Grapevine Lake in about 4-5 feet of water about 6 months after getting them. My wife and I spent about 2 hours slowly checking the bottom for them before we recovered them. I was not leaving that lake without them and I still have them and both eyes after all these years. I might have had half a dozen shell cases bounce off partitions at indoor ranges and hit my glasses, but because of the close fit none have gotten between the glasses and me and the glasses have been undamaged so far.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”