Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Beltman discount for Forum Members

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I received a PM from David Giles, owner of http://www.TheBeltman.net. I've bought from him and he has offered a 10% discount for Forum Members purchasing double stitched belts. This offer expires at the end of October. The delay in letting you know about this offer is my fault, not David's. David is a great guy and he makes a very good belt. I ordered one of the new double stitched belts as a gift, but I didn't enter the discount code. I didn't think it was fair to do so when I had not yet posted the offer on the Forum. David issued a 10% refund anyway. That's great customer support.

Chas.
TheBeltman.net wrote:Hey Charles, I hope you're still enjoying your Beltman belt! And I don't know if you received my email from last week, but we recently introduced double-stitched belts and sent out a 10% discount code as an introductory promotion. That promotion ended on Sept 30th, but I'd like to offer a discount specifically for your forum if you're interested. The discount code is "TEXASCHL" which will be good for 10% off any double-stitched belt, and will expire at the end of October. So, if you would be willing to post that on the forum, I would very much appreciate it. And if you have any questions about the discount (or anything else) just let me know.

Thanks again for your support Charles, and I'll look forward to hearing from you again soon.

David Giles
Beltman

carlson1

Re: Beltman discount for Forum Members

Post by carlson1 »

David is the new owner of The Beltman. He and his wife have carried out the great tradition of super quality and fantastic customer service. I am ordering me one.

Carl

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

I second that.

I've owned a number of different mfg's. gun belts and my Beltman is "The Best" of the lot.

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPBrown »

Now you tell me. I just got word that my new belt was delivered today. :???:
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

RPBrown wrote:Now you tell me. I just got word that my new belt was delivered today. :???:
Send him an email with your forum name. Never hurts to ask!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPBrown »

TreyHouston wrote:
RPBrown wrote:Now you tell me. I just got word that my new belt was delivered today. :???:
Send him an email with your forum name. Never hurts to ask!
Got home to find it on the porch. Opened it up and tried it on. Fits great and no slack with even my heaviest handgun and 2 mags. I will be ordering another in brown and now the wife wastes one. Discounts coming in my future
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

That’s awesome! Great products! Although these days I carry with a Bigfoot gun belt with steel insert or 5.11 belts I still like my beltman

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”