This took far too long but court got it right

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
1wise1
Posts in topic: 1

This took far too long but court got it right

Post by 1wise1 »

A Texas appeals court delivered a victory to Terry Holcomb in his fight against Waller County Courthouse’s gun free zone, while a challenge from the Texas Attorney General is still pending.
Holcomb complained about an unlawful "gun free zone" The DA sued him.... and won. Its going to cost the county more than a hundred thousand dollars of taxpayer money and the Texas Attorney General is still going after Waller County.
http://patriotgunnews.com/2018/03/20/te ... e-lawsuit/
Certified Glock Armorer
Combine ignorance, arrogance and low altitude, and the result is guaranteed to be spectacular.

C-dub

Re: This took far too long but court got it right

Post by C-dub »

:woohoo

They should be, but somehow I doubt they will be.
“Waller County should be embarrassed and ashamed of using litigation as a tool to silence someone who merely called on it to stop violating a state law,” said Paxton.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Thread and update already running here: http://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... &start=195
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Overthehill

Post by Overthehill »

Hopefully the Attorney General will win in the upcoming trial and put an end to the County Commissioners and County Judges in various counties blatantly violating the lax. Finger crossed.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”