$30 gun belt (review)

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
mm3815
Posts in topic: 1

$30 gun belt (review)

Post by mm3815 »

I ordered a creased $30 dollar Gun belt from $30 dollar gun belt last week and received it Monday. This was a very well made belt and I was very excited to try it on. Unfortunately that is when I found out that the belt did not fit as well as I had hoped. I ordered the belt according to how they tell you on their website. I emailed them Monday at 7pm and I received a message at 12:30 Tuesday heres the message,
"Hi Matt,

How are you? Thank you so much for your order! Sure, we can make you another belt that will fit you better. At your convenience, you can send that belt back to us and if you could include a note on what size you need we will make it and send it right back to you.

Here is our address:

$30 Gun Belt RA#1886
PO Box 260
Fremont, IN 46737

Thanks so much,
Emily"

I told her that i was hoping to use the belt at a class i am going to on Sunday the 20th (Frisco Gun Club Holster 1) and was hoping they could send one out before they received the belt I was shipping back I would even send this belt as a return and order a new belt if that would make it easier. She replied today.,
"Hi Matt,

Good Morning! Sure, we can make your belt now and send it out to you. Can you please let me know the size you need and your shipping address and we will get you all taken care of:

Thanks so much,
Emily"
This company has provided customer service to a level i never expected I am so excited for my new belt to arrive and will recommend this company to anyone. This is how a company should act and will order any new belts i need through this company.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 1

Re: $30 gun belt (review)

Post by Abraham »

mm3815,

Thanks for the heads up, as I need a new gun belt for, hhhmmm, now that I think of it, I need 2 new ones for different purposes.

I looked into them and I'm convinced.

Plus, a flat rate shipping of $4.99 for one belt or no shipping cost if you spend over $50.00.

Heck of a deal!

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”