PSA AR/XDS .45 Deal

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
mot7981
Posts in topic: 2

PSA AR/XDS .45 Deal

Post by mot7981 »

I saw this today and it seemed like a good deal so I thought I’d pass it on. An entry level PSA AR and a Springfield XDS .45 for $699. This includes free shipping and no tax for us in Texas. I’ve dealt with PSA before and my experience has always been positive although their shipping is a little slow at times. At $350 each out the door (minus your FFL of course) it seems like a good opportunity for the right buyer. Enjoy.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m ... -gray.html

Tex1961
Posts in topic: 1

Re: PSA AR/XDS .45 Deal

Post by Tex1961 »

This deal has been going on for a while now. I have an app for my iPad/iphone called Gun.deals It searches major gun websites everyday for new sales, specials etc...

Topic author
mot7981
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mot7981 »

Thanks for the heads up Tex. That app sounds like one I need to ad.

twomillenium
Posts in topic: 1

Post by twomillenium »

I was aware of the deal, but Springfield has been added to the list of "do not buy" because of they do not care for the citizen but only if they can put money in their pocket, even if they take unfair advantage,
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”