So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
seamusTX
Posts in topic: 3

Seven-year-old girl takes 6 bullets for mother

Post by seamusTX »

Not exactly on-topic, but amazing.

Detroit, Dec. 5 - An ex-boyfriend took a woman and her 6-year-old daughter hostage, obviously intending to kill them.
[The mother] said she pleaded with him but he pointed the gun at her and shot her in the side of the head. She told police she was shot in the arm as she lunged at Tillie [the attacker].

Before Tillie could fire again, Alexis jumped over the seat between her mother and the gunman and begged him not to shoot her mother.

The police report said Tillie "without hesitation" pumped six shots into the child.
She is expected to survive.

This Tillie is what I call an odious pile of garbage that happens to have a birth certificate.

Click here.

- Jim
Edited to correct age and round count.
Last edited by seamusTX on Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 2

Post by stevie_d_64 »

"The first operator clicked off and I dialed again and told that operator a guy with a gun was holding me hostage with a mother and baby and threatening to kill us. I told her the name of the gas station and then she said they didn't have a unit to send."
Somehow if I was a cop in Detroit, and saw this, I would be deeply ashamed...Whether its true or not...

Tillie needs to be put in general population as soon as possible...Problem solved...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Glock 23

Post by Glock 23 »

stevie_d_64 wrote:
"The first operator clicked off and I dialed again and told that operator a guy with a gun was holding me hostage with a mother and baby and threatening to kill us. I told her the name of the gas station and then she said they didn't have a unit to send."
Somehow if I was a cop in Detroit, and saw this, I would be deeply ashamed...Whether its true or not...

Tillie needs to be put in general population as soon as possible...Problem solved...
should have given him six in the gut before bringing him in.

WarHawk-AVG
Posts in topic: 1

Post by WarHawk-AVG »

Apparently from his mug shot he didn't make it to the popo shop unscathed

I wonder if they would have an investigation if said badguy failed to make it to the police station after the arrest

Sick sick worm..deserves a dirt nap...IMMEDIATELY
A sheepdog says "I will lead the way. I will set the highest standards. ...Your mission is to man the ramparts in this dark and desperate hour with honor and courage." - Lt. Col. Grossman
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ - Edmond Burke

Topic author
seamusTX

Post by seamusTX »

Molon_labe wrote:I wonder if they would have an investigation if said badguy failed to make it to the police station after the arrest
They would have an investigation, but the report would say he committed suicide.

- Jim

Glock 23

Post by Glock 23 »

seamusTX wrote:
Molon_labe wrote:I wonder if they would have an investigation if said badguy failed to make it to the police station after the arrest
They would have an investigation, but the report would say he committed suicide.

- Jim
lol. just for paperworks sake.

lawrnk

Post by lawrnk »

stevie_d_64 wrote:

Well, we are talking about one of the worst cities in America...hands down. What an amazing little girl. And I hope they hang that coward who shot a little kid.
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 2

Post by stevie_d_64 »

lawrnk wrote:
stevie_d_64 wrote:

Well, we are talking about one of the worst cities in America...hands down. What an amazing little girl. And I hope they hang that coward who shot a little kid.
Hanging, lethal injection, firing squad, gas chamber and the electric chair have now all been deemed cruel and unusual punishment by the Supreme Court...

Even though it hasn't made a big splash in the news media that I have seen recently...

I have no idea what other options we have for punishing people who have committed capital crimes, even though this little girl will have problems for the rest of her life due to these injuries...

One thing comes to mind though...NASA could use a few test subjects to man those previously "un-manned" probes to the moon, and other planets...

But thats just me thinking outside the box... ;-)
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

flb_78

Post by flb_78 »

Part of me wants to shoot the mother for putting her daughter in this situation.
The girl's mother, Selietha Parker, 30, was shot in the left side of her head and her bicep by a former boyfriend, who police said was trying to kill Parker. The gunman was disarmed by police and arrested at the scene of the shooting, a Detroit gas station. Police identified him as Calvin Tillie, 29, a four-time convicted felon whom Parker had dated for six months.

Glock 23

Post by Glock 23 »

stevie_d_64 wrote:
Hanging, lethal injection, firing squad, gas chamber and the electric chair have now all been deemed cruel and unusual punishment by the Supreme Court...

I have no idea what other options we have for punishing people who have committed capital crimes, even though this little girl will have problems for the rest of her life due to these injuries...
;-)
apparently, having to die at all is "cruel and unusual" punishment.
Personally, firing squad is the way to go. Cheap, efficient. And I know you could find people to do this for a living.
I could do this and go eat lunch right afterwards, no problem.

KC5AV

Post by KC5AV »

I'm sure there are people who would pay to be on the firing squad. The state could turn it into a money making venture.
NRA lifetime member

Gyrogearhead

Post by Gyrogearhead »

The Japanese have a good way of doing it. Takes three people. Two to hold the BG and one to put a 9mm in the base of his skull. Then they send the BG's family a bill for the cost of the bullet.
"With atomic weapons, as in many other things, knowing what to do isn't nearly so important as knowing what NOT to do." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer, 1946

Wisdom comes from reading the instructions. Experience comes from not reading them!

Lykoi

Post by Lykoi »

stevie_d_64 wrote:
/quote]

further proof that "when seconds count 911 is only minutes away"... or in this case, incapable of even sending help.
None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but licence.
John Milton

dukalmighty

Re: Seven-year-old girl takes 6 bullets for mother

Post by dukalmighty »

The officers said Tillie came out to the vehicle holding a blue steel 9 mm semi automatic and dropped the weapon when ordered to do so. Officers said they found Alexis huddled on the floor under the steering wheel, covered in blood, surrounded by spent cartridge casings, a spent bullet on the floor and teeth on the seat. There were bullet holes in the windshield and blood inside

I guess if i would of seen him step out with a gun they woulda been prying it from his cold dead fingers.I have seen an update where the girl is in physical rehab but IIRC wil have lifelong disabilities
It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them

Return to “Never Again!!”