Seven-year-old girl takes 6 bullets for mother

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re:

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Gyrogearhead wrote:The Japanese have a good way of doing it. Takes three people. Two to hold the BG and one to put a 9mm in the base of his skull. Then they send the BG's family a bill for the cost of the bullet.
Close. It's the Chinese, and they do it in stadiums for public viewing, and they do it to multiple prisoners at the same time. And... in some cases, they round up people and make them watch because, often, the charge against the condemned is that of "incorrect" political thought, not an actual street crime.

[sarcasm]It's wonderful what thousands of years of "civilization" will do to you.[/sarcasm]
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

phddan

Re:

Post by phddan »

Gyrogearhead wrote:The Japanese have a good way of doing it. Takes three people. Two to hold the BG and one to put a 9mm in the base of his skull. Then they send the BG's family a bill for the cost of the bullet.

I'm pretty sure that's China, not Japan.

Dan

bent sights

Re: Seven-year-old girl takes 6 bullets for mother

Post by bent sights »

"The Japanese have a good way of doing it. Takes three people. Two to hold the BG and one to put a 9mm in the base of his skull."

Chinese, not Japanese. I wonder what cartridge that bag was using, if 6 roounds couldn't - than God - take out a six year old, nor the mother even with a round in the head.

Topic author
seamusTX
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Seven-year-old girl takes 6 bullets for mother

Post by seamusTX »

bent sights wrote:I wonder what cartridge that bag was using,...
The article says 9 mm.

The caliber doesn't matter if ya can't shoot.

- Jim

Return to “Never Again!!”