Quanell the 10th gets confronted with a knife

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

NcongruNt
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Quanell the 10th gets confronted with a knife

Post by NcongruNt »

Not that the totality of his actions reflects a change, but there may be hope for him yet. From the Wikipedia article:
On January 28, 2008, after taking a tour of the Holocaust Museum Houston, Quanell said he became enlightened and apologized for his past statements on Jews.

"I seek the forgiveness of every survivor who has heard the words I've said. I did not say them in the proper manner to make the point I was trying to get across. I can see and understand how they might be utterly paranoid (of) a person such as myself."
Maybe he's growing up a little.
NRA Member
TSRA Member
My Blog: All You Really Need

lws380

Post by lws380 »

DoubleActionCHL wrote:Some of the comments on Chron.com regarding this story were amusing. One in particular was made by a guy named LawAndOrder who defended Quanell-X's cronies carrying loaded 'assault rifles' by saying they had their Concealed Handgun Licenses. Huh???? :banghead:

He also retorted to others that they needed to check the Texas Penal Code, because one cannot use deadly force when someone simply pulls a knife on you.

I'm not sure if LawAndOrder is his occupation or favorite TV show. I suspect the latter.
The cops in San Antonio shot a guy the other night for having a cell phone in his hand!!! He was no angel and it happened at the end of a chase in a vehicle that was high jacked the night before. His own sister said the cops were not at fault. It was good to see a family member accept that another family member was not such a nice guy.

texasmr2

Post by texasmr2 »

Quanell doe's nothing but insight his own personal, political and racist view's, I cannot stand that guy.
Peace Officer

LarryH

Post by LarryH »

NcongruNt wrote:Not that the totality of his actions reflects a change, but there may be hope for him yet. From the Wikipedia article:
On January 28, 2008, after taking a tour of the Holocaust Museum Houston, Quanell said he became enlightened and apologized for his past statements on Jews.

"I seek the forgiveness of every survivor who has heard the words I've said. I did not say them in the proper manner to make the point I was trying to get across. I can see and understand how they might be utterly paranoid (of) a person such as myself."
I wouldn't count on it. He was likely just dodging the fallout.

KD5NRH

Post by KD5NRH »

LarryH wrote:
NcongruNt wrote:Not that the totality of his actions reflects a change, but there may be hope for him yet. From the Wikipedia article:

I wouldn't count on it. He was likely just dodging the fallout.
That's pretty much my take on it; truly seeking forgiveness starts with changing the behavior you want to be forgiven for, and I just don't see that happening.

Return to “Never Again!!”