Another Pennsylvania CHL defends himself

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
seamusTX
Posts in topic: 2

Another Pennsylvania CHL defends himself

Post by seamusTX »

A Pennsylvania man with the equivalent of a CHL was confronted by two armed robbers while opening a business. They got the drop on him, but he drew and shot one when they looked away. Both robbers fled. One died after running a few hundred yards. The other is still at large.

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/224866

- Jim

WarHawk-AVG
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Another Pennsylvania CHL defends himself

Post by WarHawk-AVG »

Alot of mixed emotions about this report

UGGH...they try to play it off the poor innocent "he has issues" boy that tried to blow a hole in a stranger died because he was led to do bad things

read some of the comments below...they too don't like how this story was portrayed
A sheepdog says "I will lead the way. I will set the highest standards. ...Your mission is to man the ramparts in this dark and desperate hour with honor and courage." - Lt. Col. Grossman
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ - Edmond Burke

Topic author
seamusTX
Posts in topic: 2

Post by seamusTX »

It is a bizarre double standard. An honest citizen who defends himself with a firearm is a "vigilante" to the media; but a 19-year-old "crack baby" who commits armed robbery with a weapon that he cannot legally own or carry is a "troubled youth."

- Jim

Pinkycatcher

Post by Pinkycatcher »

I want a Tec-9 just to off gun-grabbers, what's the going rate for them?

Monkey404error

Post by Monkey404error »

Pinkycatcher wrote:I want a Tec-9 just to off gun-grabbers, what's the going rate for them?
Gunbroker.com is running them for around $600. I also would get a Mac-10 to go with that Tec-9. OR if the Mac-10 is illeagal, then I'll get the barrel extension with vented shroud for the Tec-9. Either way,will probably make the gun-grabbers heads explode though :blowup

I hope that the police catch the second robber. If what the family says is true, then in theory the second robber should be charged with some type of murder for leading his "friend" into a situation where he got killed. But thats just wishful thinking.
http://concealedcampus.org/index.htm
Students should also have the rights to defend themselves

Return to “Never Again!!”