My Ooopps! this weekend.

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

ZakBradshaw
Posts in topic: 1

Re: My Ooopps! this weekend.

Post by ZakBradshaw »

Last edited by ZakBradshaw on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

ZakBradshaw wrote:This wouldn't happen to be a Pancho's outing would it? If so, I understand the urgency of the bathroom trip.
You may want to look at the age of the topic before posting. You just resurrected a topic that had been inactive for 6.5 years.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

drjoker
Banned

Post by drjoker »

That's why you carry modern drop proof guns like Glocks. A coworker of mine carried an old Colt 25 auto. Those things are notorious for going off when dropped. I spoke with her about my concerns but she did not budge. So, I spoke with her husband who replied, "Yeah, she's stubborn as a mule. That's alright. I'll git her a Sig 238 for her birthday." The next time I went shooting with them, she showed me her new Sig P238 with a smile as big as Texas. Nice gun.

P.S.
Oops, sorry, I did not check the age of the topic! I never do, but I'll start doing that from now on....

Return to “Never Again!!”