Always Carry...ALWAYS!!!!

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

knotquiteawake
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Always Carry...ALWAYS!!!!

Post by knotquiteawake »

billfromtx wrote: In his lap was towel covering something I assumed was a pistol because his hand never left it. He said your going to give me $20 bucks...Anger and rage took over and I told him he was not going to get $20 bucks...he wasnt getting anything from me but hurt...I was ready to grab what he had in his lap and beat his sorry rear to death with it,,,:mad:
When I worked for Public Safety at a University we had a guy going around to young women asking for directions, money, help ect in his car... He also had a towel over his lap with his hand on something the whole time. Turned out it wasn't a gun! :anamatedbanana Maybe its a good thing you didn't grab what was in his lap and beat him with it. Could have been the granddaughter playing in the yard that drew his attention, theres a lot of creepos out there these days.

Medic624
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Medic624 »

RoyGBiv wrote:
Medic624 wrote:Heck, King County (Seattle) has the same/similar levy at .05 for every $1000 of assessed value and because this tax allows homeless people to thrive without having to work for their keep their homeless population is soaring.
I fixed your statement... My changes in red...
:smilelol5: "rlol" :smilelol5: "rlol"

You are CORRECT Sir!!!!

:patriot: :txflag: :patriot:
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (AMDG)
It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington

Boma
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Boma »

Glad you're alright!! I've been approached with a story like that when leaving a movie theater.

Return to “Never Again!!”