" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :thewave
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

bnc
Posts in topic: 1

Re: A Good guy who do not get scared from bomb threats

Post by bnc »

I bet that bank won't be getting robbed again. Maybe some more employees will get permits like Mr. Fawzi.

Fangs

Post by Fangs »

I saw that video a while back, and at the time one of the top comments said, "Bomb threat? Ha, that was probably day 2 of his military training!"

:biggrinjester: :tiphat: :cheers2: :coolgleamA:
"When I was a kid, people who did wrong were punished, restricted, and forbidden. Now, when someone does wrong, all of the rest of us are punished, restricted, and forbidden. The one who did the wrong is counselled and "understood" and fed ice cream." - speedsix

Dragonfighter
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dragonfighter »

Fangs wrote:I saw that video a while back, and at the time one of the top comments said, "Bomb threat? Ha, that was probably day 2 of his military training!"

:biggrinjester: :tiphat: :cheers2: :coolgleamA:
With a history in the Lebanese army I would bet he had to deal with more than empty bomb threats. Good on him and a great comment at the end, "No one got hurt and that's the main thing." What a victory statement.
I Thess 5:21
Disclaimer: IANAL, IANYL, IDNPOOTV, IDNSIAHIE and IANROFL
"There is no situation so bad that you can't make it worse." - Chris Hadfield, NASA ISS Astronaut

flechero

Post by flechero »

1 thinkg shocked me... Did you hear the report... "after checking his permit, the police let him go" I am surprised that a bank employee needs a permit, and that a guy that just stopped a robbery was going to be arrested if he did it w/o a permit?????

Am I the only one that found that to be ridiculous? How about instead: "thanks for saving us potential danger, thousands of dollars and hundreds of man hours of investigation." ...lol

Dragonfighter
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dragonfighter »

flechero wrote:1 thinkg shocked me... Did you hear the report... "after checking his permit, the police let him go" I am surprised that a bank employee needs a permit, and that a guy that just stopped a robbery was going to be arrested if he did it w/o a permit?????

Am I the only one that found that to be ridiculous? How about instead: "thanks for saving us potential danger, thousands of dollars and hundreds of man hours of investigation." ...lol
If I were guessing, that detail was incidental. He may have had the same result, or been arrested and later released without the permit. People I have known in similar situations (one where two BG's were shot) were not taken in at all.
I Thess 5:21
Disclaimer: IANAL, IANYL, IDNPOOTV, IDNSIAHIE and IANROFL
"There is no situation so bad that you can't make it worse." - Chris Hadfield, NASA ISS Astronaut

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

Duplicate topic. Thread already running here viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16671" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Return to “Never Again!!”