Stupid Kids

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

drjoker
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Stupid Kids

Post by drjoker »

Yeah, kids will be kids. There needs to be a formal set of things a kid has to accomplish to become an adult, a right of passage. This set of things to do should differentiate between child and adult. It should define maturity. Ancient societies had rites of passages, but modern societies don't due to the complexity of modern life, it would be illogical to have the same rite of passage for all kids.

Every parent should define a rite of passage for their child. Jews have it right. They have a "Bar Mitzvah" (sorry if I misspelled) that is a rite of passage. They have to memorize key phrases in the Torah that will help them as an adult. There will be dancing with members of the opposite sex. I think that's probably why (amongst other reasons) Jewish teens have higher grades and are more mature than other teens. I'm sure it exists, but it is so rare as to be almost unheard of, but I challenge you to find a news story where a Jewish teen pointed a gun at someone in a crime. I have never heard of a Jew robbing a liquor store, or robbing a Waffle House, or shooting a baby in a stroller, nor playing bounce a skull off concrete on the way home from the store to buy Skittles.

Maybe to cure society's ills, we should send troubled teens to Jewish foster families....

Cedar Park Dad
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Stupid Kids

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

I have such a rite, its called "Fly little bird fly!"

It involves them leaving and quit eating all my food and leaving all my lights on. Jeez is your arm broken that you can't turn off a light? :anamatedbanana

Return to “Never Again!!”