Dangerous Road Rage Situation, WWYD?

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Dangerous Road Rage Situation, WWYD?

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Lambda Force wrote:
03Lightningrocks wrote:Yep... folks will do things while in the "safety" of the car that they would never do in person. Can you folks imagine walking around someone in a grocery store and having them chase you down with their cart and try to ram you??? LOL...just thinking about it cracks me up!!! "rlol"
Or 10 shopping carts are in line at the cash register and they walk to the front to "merge" instead of getting in line. :roll:
If they yield and signal first, your not allowed to get angry about that one. :shock:

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Oldgringo »

03Lightningrocks wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:
03Lightningrocks wrote:Yep... folks will do things while in the "safety" of the car that they would never do in person. Can you folks imagine walking around someone in a grocery store and having them chase you down with their cart and try to ram you??? LOL...just thinking about it cracks me up!!! "rlol"
Hmmm....this might work for the specials. You know, 'while quantities last'...
LOL... about 30 years ago my x-wife almost got beat up fighting over a cabbage patch doll at Toys-R-Us!
Which one did you shoot? :???:

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Oldgringo wrote:
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:
Hmmm....this might work for the specials. You know, 'while quantities last'...
LOL... about 30 years ago my x-wife almost got beat up fighting over a cabbage patch doll at Toys-R-Us!
Which one did you shoot? :???:
On hindsight I know which one I should have shot. :mrgreen:

Return to “Never Again!!”