Creepy Guy Eyeballed My Dog

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

johnson0317
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Creepy Guy Eyeballed My Dog

Post by johnson0317 »

I would go as far as to make a statement that has absolutely no basis in fact, that I can not find research to link to....nada. I would go as far as to postulate that a person who has a facility with dogs also has a very good psychic bond with them. They may not be able to read your mind, but they know when something is going on. No proof, just a feeling.

RJ
CHL Received 5/16/11
Proud Member NRA
Proud Member Texas Concealed Handgun Association
Proud Member Second Amendment Foundation
Proud Member of The Truth Squad founded by Tom Gresham. "A lie left unchallenged becomes the truth"

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SewTexas »

something to keep in mind...you've swiped your card, you've paid, the guy's creeped you out, release the gas line, hang it up and go, don't even wait for the receipt. if you "don't want to let him know he's creeped you out" you could say some to the dog through the window to calm him down like "ok, I'm sorry, I'm coming". But if someone is setting of your radar, get out, top off the tank later or get hubby to do it...that's why we keep them around isn't it? :???: (says the lady with an empty tank apparently :totap: )
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Ed4032
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Ed4032 »

Sounds like you were being interviewed. Congrats on failing the interview process. Looks like the BG moved on to someone else.
Gun control is like stopping drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to drive.

NRA Life Member

Topic author
randomoutburst
Posts in topic: 4

Post by randomoutburst »

SewTexas wrote:something to keep in mind...you've swiped your card, you've paid, the guy's creeped you out, release the gas line, hang it up and go, don't even wait for the receipt. if you "don't want to let him know he's creeped you out" you could say some to the dog through the window to calm him down like "ok, I'm sorry, I'm coming". But if someone is setting of your radar, get out, top off the tank later or get hubby to do it...that's why we keep them around isn't it? :???: (says the lady with an empty tank apparently :totap: )
I dunno, my husband won't even squish bugs for me. He was the one who let the gas tank get low before going to work and leaving me with the empty tank. :eek6 Why do I keep him around again? Oh yeah, he opens jars for me. :lol:

Anyway, I was just finishing pumping the gas anyway. I was pulling the nozzle out right after he got into the store (after creeping me out). Had I been just beginning to pump, I might have decided to go somewhere else.

I didn't say anything about the way my dog was behaving because most people assume he wants to get out of the car to meet them when he does that, and usually they're right. I know the difference between wanting to meet someone and being upset, though. I didn't think there was a reason to "explain" to the guy that he didn't creep me out by acting like nothing was wrong. Maintaining eye contact was my way of letting him know I wasn't buying his act, if that is indeed what it was, which was acknowledging that something WAS wrong. It also conveyed a sense of confidence, of course, so I didn't feel the need to reaffirm my stance by talking to my dog.

Return to “Never Again!!”