Stupid people have guns too....

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

i8godzilla
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Stupid people have guns too....

Post by i8godzilla »

threoh8 wrote:The video, while showing a plausible situation, doesn't "feel" right. The sounds, the reason the scene was being recorded in the first place, et cetera, just suggest something is wrong here.

I still don't know why people want to look down the bore when a firearm doesn't fire - but they do. :shock:

Same here. Regardless, still seems stupid to me.

Looking at the video again, I see the round that did not go off the first time seemed to have some recoil......
No State shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor. -- Murdock v. Pennsylvania
If the State converts a right into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right with impunity. -- Shuttleworth v. City of Birmingham

Thomas

Post by Thomas »

i8godzilla wrote:
threoh8 wrote:The video, while showing a plausible situation, doesn't "feel" right. The sounds, the reason the scene was being recorded in the first place, et cetera, just suggest something is wrong here.

I still don't know why people want to look down the bore when a firearm doesn't fire - but they do. :shock:

Looking at the video again, I see the round that did not go off the first time seemed to have some recoil......
There are tons of videos on youtube that only have a dozen or so views because they are stupid/pointless and have no real value except to the person posting it. It does not surprise me one bit that someone stupid enough to do what he did would also make an otherwise boring recording of him shooting some bottles.

sugar land dave

Post by sugar land dave »

With luck like that, he should have immediately bought a lotto ticket! Unbelievable!
DPS Received Forms- 1/18/11 Online Status - 1/27/11 My Mailbox - 2/12/11
NRA Life Member

USASGT

Post by USASGT »

Unbelievable. What an idjit.
U.S. Army 1982-87
Patriot Guard Rider
N.R.A. Member

apostate

Post by apostate »

Birds of a feather?

fishman
Posts in topic: 2

Post by fishman »

He should have to wear that hat for the rest of his life, and explain to everyone who asked, how his hat came to be... :totap:
IANAL

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 5

Post by The Annoyed Man »

fishman wrote:He should have to wear that hat for the rest of his life, and explain to everyone who asked, how his hat came to be... :totap:
Maybe a lady was nearby and he was looking for a novel way to doff his cap. "rlol"
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

i8godzilla wrote:

I went back and looked again. That wasn't recoil. That was him trying to shuck another round with the pump. You can clearly hear the pump action being cycled. In other words, he pulled the trigger....CLICK, shucked the unfired round and fed a new one.....CLICK, then had that look down the barrel that ended so well for him.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

fishman

Post by fishman »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
fishman wrote:He should have to wear that hat for the rest of his life, and explain to everyone who asked, how his hat came to be... :totap:
Maybe a lady was nearby and he was looking for a novel way to doff his cap. "rlol"
I never heard him say, maam. :tiphat: :rolll
IANAL

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

fishman wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
I never heard him say, maam. :tiphat: :rolll
Maybe he was saying, "Hey y'all, watch this!" :mrgreen:

#TINVOWOOT

steve817

Post by steve817 »

threoh8 wrote: I still don't know why people want to look down the bore when a firearm doesn't fire - but they do. :shock:

So they can reach in with their finger and pull the crud out maybe? :confused5 :confused5 :confused5
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.."
-- Ronald Reagan

MeMelYup

Post by MeMelYup »

I read something from an ammunition manufacturer that stated "if a shot does not sound right to check your barrel for stoppage.":???:

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

apostate wrote:Birds of a feather?

I don't think so. There's no magazine and hopefully not one in the chamber. He also looks like he's adjusting the sling.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

threoh8

Post by threoh8 »

Naw, he's inventing the web. ;-)
The sooner I get behind, the more time I have to catch up.

thelurker

Post by thelurker »

I'm sorry, but this just flies in the face of everything I've ever learned about gun safety! :smash:

Maybe he was upset that his buddies at the skeet range wouldn't shoot up his hat after a semi-perfect round and decided to take matters into his own hands.
TSRA Life Member/NRA Endowment Member/Veteran

Return to “Never Again!!”