Texas City: Range master accidentally shoots self

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

grim-bob
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Texas City: Range master accidentally shoots self

Post by grim-bob »

AndyC wrote:
seamusTX wrote:In New York suicides prefer drowning in the river with their hands tied behind their back.
Ahhhh... so that's why they tie on the concrete block first :ack:
I just always thought it was pre-emption for buyers remorse :shock:
Josh

Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Benjamin Franklin

VoiceofReason
Banned

Post by VoiceofReason »

seamusTX wrote:I know what you were thinking, but you will never see a shooting or injury accident that isn't investigated by somebody—usually the police. We probably don't want murder disguised as suicide or wife-beating disguised as falling down the stairs.

There were some notorious "suicides" years ago in Texas where someone was shot in the back with a shotgun. In New York suicides prefer drowning in the river with their hands tied behind their back.

- Jim
Suicide by shooting oneself in the hand? :eek6 Wow! "rlol" "rlol"
I suppose it would be rather suspicious if someone “accidently shot themselves” in both knees. :evil2:
God Bless America, and please hurry.
When I was young I knew all the answers. When I got older I started to realize I just hadn’t quite understood the questions.-Me

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

Crossfire wrote:Some lessons are easy. Some are hard. I bet he never forgets to check the chamber again.
There's also the little matter of pointing the end of the gun with the hole in it at a body part.......
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

alvins

Post by alvins »

i cant imagine their safety rules arent strict enough. Though their is one guy that works the shotgun range that was allowing his friends to do trick shots on the skeet field.(shooting their shotgun upside down and from the hip type things)he even lets me load 5 rounds at a time when i do trap alone.

Return to “Never Again!!”