Baby Pooped on me...

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Jim Beaux
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Baby Pooped on me...

Post by Jim Beaux »

NordicTexan wrote:There is always something funny about a "diaper containment" failure to those of us who have experienced it ourselves and they always make for good stories.
LIKE THE DEVIL THERE IS. You have no idea what my kids ate.... :smilelol5:
“In the world of lies, truth-telling is a hanging offense"
~Unknown

Topic author
knotquiteawake
Posts in topic: 9

Post by knotquiteawake »

NordicTexan wrote:There is always something funny about a "diaper containment" failure to those of us who have experienced it ourselves and they always make for good stories.
We called it a "blow-out"

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

My wife helps take care of the little ones at our church, where such events are known as "Creationland Blowouts." :smilelol5:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Post by C-dub »

I think mine tossed her cookies in my new truck when she was less than a month old. Hasn't done the other.

Unless you had a real big, you know, I'm wondering if the diapers are the right size or have a proper fit.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

6 months???? I think it took our son 6 hours!!!!! :biggrinjester: little monster.....he's a teen now.

yes, you want to have a change of clothes in the car for everyone, diaper blow-outs, bottle failures, peas tossed up, a car emergency that keeps you over night in a hotel even though you're only 3 hours away from home.....yeh, been through all of these and a few more.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

mlawler

Post by mlawler »

LOL!! My nephew tried to do a fountain imitation on me but I was to fast for him & he peed over my shoulder....right on to his grandmother!!! :lol:

Jasonw560

Post by Jasonw560 »

Welcome to the club!!

I've had the "three Ps" on me in the same day. I used to joke about painting a target in my twins' room, on the opposite wall of the changing table.

Wipes are a life saver.
NRA EPL pending life member

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government"- Patrick Henry

GeronimoAg

Post by GeronimoAg »

The wife and I have ~7 week old twin girls. I've been spit up on regularly by both and one projectile vomited on me so much that I thought her head was going to start spinning and that I would need to call a priest. I've managed to keep clear of the poop getting on me... so far.

I was on the phone a couple of weeks ago with my best friend to congratulate him on the birth of his son. I hear a commotion over the phone and my friend yells, "Oh my God, I have to call you back!" He called back about 5 minutes later to let me know everyone was OK, just that his son had a massive diaper explosion all over his mother in law. There is no love lost between my friend and his MIL, and they basically just tolerate each other. My friend could barely control his laughter over the phone. :smilelol5:

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

The Annoyed Man wrote:My wife helps take care of the little ones at our church, where such events are known as "Creationland Blowouts." :smilelol5:
I was just reading the OP to my wife. Her answer? "Poop happens." "rlol"
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

TXPPQ

Post by TXPPQ »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:My wife helps take care of the little ones at our church, where such events are known as "Creationland Blowouts." :smilelol5:
I was just reading the OP to my wife. Her answer? "Poop happens." "rlol"
:iagree: My wife said the EXACT same thing when I read it to her! :lol:
Walther PPQ 9mm
S&W M&P9c

schufflerbot

Post by schufflerbot »

ahhh yes, the ol 'poop n run.'

my daughter is now two and a half and the grossness has morphed from being pooped/pee'd on, to being the target of projectile vomit and now, my personal favorite, the 'crop dust.'

for those who don't know, 'crop dusting' is when someone walks past a target, releases a cloud of nasty gas then continues walking as if nothing happened. My daughter hasn't quite grasped the concept of the stealth portion of this lovely attack, so she likes to walk up, rip one that would impress a 65 year old homeless man and run off screaming, 'I FARTED ON DADDY!! I FARTED ON DADDY!!'

LOL

good times.

Topic author
knotquiteawake

Post by knotquiteawake »

I am so thankful this thread has been slightly popular. I makes me think my friends and I are not weird. See, before we had kids when we all hung out it was all GK Chesterson this, and Plato that, and politics this, and so on... now when we hang out we cannot get through a dinner without a pee/poop/vomit war story.

Texas Dan Mosby
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Texas Dan Mosby »

Babies, like firearms, must be handled with safety in mind. However, unlike firearms, they can never be truly "unloaded", and, when you least expect it, are capable of violently discharging their contents from BOTH ends .

Be careful out there.

:mrgreen:
88 day wait for the state to approve my constitutional right to bear arms...

Topic author
knotquiteawake

Post by knotquiteawake »

Texas Dan Mosby wrote:Babies, like firearms, must be handled with safety in mind. However, unlike firearms, they can never be truly "unloaded", and, when you least expect it, are capable of violently discharging their contents from BOTH ends .
Be careful out there.
:mrgreen:
So what you're saying is a baby is always loaded and don't point it at anything you want to keep clean?

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Whats worse is just when you get them grown along comes the new grandbaby. Happened to me 6 times and I wouldn't change a minute of it
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Return to “Never Again!!”