Spider senses tingling, Don't ignore them

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Deltaboy
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Spider senses tingling, Don't ignore them

Post by Deltaboy »

When it looks out of place or your hair on the back of your neck tingles call the POLICE! :txflag: Then snap some pictures of those licence plates.
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

jmra
Posts in topic: 3

Post by jmra »

Deltaboy wrote:When it looks out of place or your hair on the back of your neck tingles call the POLICE! :txflag: Then snap some pictures of those licence plates.
:iagree:
Can't tell you how many times I've called the police about "a suspicious car" parked on the street only to be asked, "did he just flash his headlights? He's one of ours." That was when we lived in New Orleans and one of the reasons we don't live there anymore. Haven't had to make that call in over 8 years.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

JALLEN
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JALLEN »

We were advised years ago by the DA's office that you should never lock your car, as thieves would break the glass to get at the goodies. The best tactic was to arm the car with a good alarm (Viper made by Congressman Issa's company) leave it unlocked and when the door opened, the alarm would go off, scare the whizzers out of the thief, and you then run outside with your pistol and shoot him.

My former law partner had a chance to do this on one occasion, but by the time he got outside the perp was gone, leaving behind a nice set of tools. Probably just as well. The CC&Rs forbid firing a weapon in that neighborhood.

Now of course, it is a simple matter to rig up video surveillance cameras that make no noise, so you have a better chance to get down there in time.
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

Deltaboy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Deltaboy »

The main reason schools are hit is because they are Federal no gun Zones. :banghead:
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Return to “Never Again!!”