Houston mom splats bad guy

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

MoJo
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Houston mom splats bad guy

Post by MoJo »

It's a shame she didn't nail the other two.
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

mamabearCali

Post by mamabearCali »

Shoot until the threat stops.....if there are still people in your bedroom keep shooting
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

Jumping Frog

Post by Jumping Frog »

Here is her money quote:
"Protecting yourself goes into our Second Amendment, the right to bear arms. And thousands of people died to give me the right that saved my life," said Erin.
-Just call me Bob . . . Texas Firearms Coalition, NRA Life member, TSRA Life member, and OFCC Patron member

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution wrote: The great object is that every man be armed... Everyone who is able may have a gun.
"Protecting yourself goes into our Second Amendment, the right to bear arms. And thousands of people died to give me the right that saved my life," said Erin.

The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office said Adrian Granados-Yepez, 27, of Tomball, was arrested at Memorial Hermann Hospital Monday night, where he was being treated for a gunshot wound.

Erin, we all pray for you and for your Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

jmra

Post by jmra »

mamabearCali wrote:Shoot until the threat stops.....if there are still people in your bedroom keep shooting
I agree. This is the second story I've read recently where a woman shot one man and another intruder took the gun away. Fortunately in both cases they fled after getting the gun but it could turn out differently.

Assess targets. Take out the closest and repeat until threat is eliminated. I suspect these women shot once and then frooze.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

Interesting. I wonder what money they were talking about.

bauer

Post by bauer »

texanjoker wrote:Interesting. I wonder what money they were talking about.
Makes it sound like she was targeted specifically. For whatever reason they thought there was a large sum of money in the house. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say the BGs mistook her house for a drug house or something.
R.I.P SSG Ward 6 Apr 2013
"Garry Owen"

empreme

Post by empreme »

She grabbed her son, got another gun

One is none! :thumbs2:
03JAN13 - Mailbox
16FEB13 - Mailbox
44 Days
"You always hear 'if you can't beat them, join them'. I say, 'if you can't beat them, beat them, because they are expecting you to join them. You'll have the element of surprise."

wheelgun1958

Post by wheelgun1958 »

Seems more illegals doing jobs citizens aren't willing to accept.

:banghead:

JALLEN

Post by JALLEN »

Maybe this ought to go in Crime Blotter.

I suppose this perp will be healed at taxpayer expense then off to graduate school, and reappear to menace society at a later date.
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

ExpatBen

Post by ExpatBen »

So negative... What a horrible thing to happen to anyone. I'm just glad her and her son where okay. Lesson learned; maybe we should be carrying our guns at home as well as outside.

Killing someone isn't a lot of fun and can mess with you the rest of your life. I'm glad she didn't have to go through that extra stress.
http://www.ModernSelfProtection.com

Edmund Burke said "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Return to “Never Again!!”