EAST TEXAS BOLO! READ NOW! (TYLER, LINDALE SURROUNDING)

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
kwf2006
Posts in topic: 1

EAST TEXAS BOLO! READ NOW! (TYLER, LINDALE SURROUNDING)

Post by kwf2006 »

"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either." -look it up.

KBCraig
Banned

Post by KBCraig »

Wow. Armed robbery of Wal Mart is so rare that I have to wonder how they train their checkers to deal with it.

If I were King Of Wal Mart Security, I'd tell them to run and dive behind cover. Wal Mart checkout stands, unlike convenience stores, are wide open, and there's a whole big ol' store worth of places to run and hide. It's completely different from a convenience store, where a clerk at gunpoint has nowhere to go without going past the robber.

This bozo was working solo. Intelligent robbers would work in a pair: one to make a small purchase causing the drawer to be open, and another in the adjacent lane, behind the checker's back, to jam her up, leave her no exit, and demand the money in the drawer. Of course, then they'd need a third accomplice outside with the motor running, but a thousand dollar cash drawer doesn't go far split three ways. But then, armed robbers generally aren't good at math, or they'd do the risk:benefit analysis and choose another line of work.

Kevin

Wildscar

Post by Wildscar »

Wouldn't that make for an interesting Wally Walk.
Wildscar
"Far Better it is to dare mighty things than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt 1899
Beretta 92FS
Holster Review Resource
Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

Wildscar wrote:Wouldn't that make for an interesting Wally Walk.
We drive by that WalMart evertime we head up that way on into Wood County...Going right up State Hwy 69 there, it's to the right...Easy in, easy out...

Georgia plates...hmmmmm

I-20 is also right there, so this looks like a crime of opportunity...Somebody's got to be on a road trip...

People are getting bolder and bolder these days... :roll:
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Return to “Never Again!!”