My Glock 19's life flashed before my eyes!

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

strider67
Posts in topic: 2

Re: My Glock 19's life flashed before my eyes!

Post by strider67 »

Scott in Houston wrote:
MadMonkey wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:It's a Glock. It wouldn't have hurt it at all. "rlol"
Seriously. I wouldn't have an issue pulling one out of there either, but I've been through some nasty stuff :???:
I'm a bit of a germaphobe... how deep are those things?
You're at a Children's Festival for goodness sakes...there has to be a booth there somewhere that sells those plastic, T-Rex head, grabby-things there somewhere! :lol:
"When things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plum, mad-dog mean. Cuz' if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win...that's just the way it is." - The Outlaw Josey Wales

Topic author
Scott in Houston
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Scott in Houston »

strider67 wrote:
Scott in Houston wrote:
MadMonkey wrote:
Seriously. I wouldn't have an issue pulling one out of there either, but I've been through some nasty stuff :???:
You're at a Children's Festival for goodness sakes...there has to be a booth there somewhere that sells those plastic, T-Rex head, grabby-things there somewhere! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

VERY good point. However, can you imagine trying to grab it out, exposed trigger, and BAM!!!!, it goes off while submerged? LOL

krieghoff

Post by krieghoff »

Scott in Houston wrote:
strider67 wrote:
Scott in Houston wrote:
MadMonkey wrote:

VERY good point. However, can you imagine trying to grab it out, exposed trigger, and BAM!!!!, it goes off while submerged? LOL
Yeah, that would bring to mind the old saying about shooting the you know what!! :fire
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Native Texan
CHL Holder Since 1996

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by puma guy »

krieghoff wrote:
Scott in Houston wrote:
strider67 wrote:
Scott in Houston wrote:
MadMonkey wrote:

Yeah, that would bring to mind the old saying about shooting the you know what!! :fire
The poor thing would've suffered separation anxiety! :biggrinjester: Sorry I couldn't help myself.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

strider67

Post by strider67 »

puma guy wrote:
krieghoff wrote:
Scott in Houston wrote:
strider67 wrote:
Scott in Houston wrote:
MadMonkey wrote:

The poor thing would've suffered separation anxiety! :biggrinjester: Sorry I couldn't help myself.
And I'm pretty sure even the strongest port-o-jon isn't designed to withstand a discharge like that... :leaving
"When things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plum, mad-dog mean. Cuz' if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win...that's just the way it is." - The Outlaw Josey Wales

Topic author
Scott in Houston
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Scott in Houston »

strider67 wrote:
puma guy wrote:
krieghoff wrote:
Scott in Houston wrote:
strider67 wrote:
Scott in Houston wrote:
MadMonkey wrote:

And I'm pretty sure even the strongest port-o-jon isn't designed to withstand a discharge like that... :leaving
I wouldn't be so sure... don't ask me how I know. :eek6

barres

Post by barres »

Scott in Houston wrote:
strider67 wrote:
puma guy wrote:
krieghoff wrote:
Scott in Houston wrote:
strider67 wrote:
Scott in Houston wrote:
MadMonkey wrote:

I wouldn't be so sure... don't ask me how I know. :eek6
I think we've descended to potty humor! :roll: And I wouldn't have to worry about my Glocks going off; none of them have the marine spring cups. :smilelol5: :coolgleamA: "rlol"
Remember, in a life-or-death situation, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Barre

getsome

Post by getsome »

What a crappy story! I wouldn't want to, but I'd probably have to fish it out.
Old breed? New breed? There’s not a damn bit of difference so long as it’s the Marine breed. ~ LtGen Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller

MeMelYup

Post by MeMelYup »

Bout like being face down in the pig sty cause one of the critter tripped you.

Return to “Never Again!!”