How NOT to handle a loaded firearm-from the Expert

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

asbandr
Posts in topic: 1

Re: How NOT to handle a loaded firearm-from the Expert

Post by asbandr »

I let my 7 year old watch it with me and paused it to point out the safety issues and what you should never ever do. Plus this guy just seems like he thinks he has it all figured out. Sure, the only possible reason to have your gun in a secure holster, whether it has a strap or not (I'd like to see that uncle mikes pass the upside down retention test) is in case you are in the mood for a jog. I can think of about 50 more reasons you need to have a secure holster with good retention. I could do cartwheels with mine holstered and it won't slip a bit. Of course I'll leave that stupidity to this guy for his next video. And he wants to brag about a full size gun and being able to easily conceal and then goes back in the comments to say it's good that it prints. :???: and he makes fun of "midget guns" then goes on to say he carries a bersa thunder? Make up your mind dude! And I won't address the finger on the trigger as we all know that's wrong, but I love that he doesn't have time to draw from a secure holster, but he's got time to do a western-esque finger spin? Does he do that with the bersa thunder in the other hand while spitting and squinting into the noon day sun?
I'm a mom who demands action. Single action, double action, single/double action. I'm an equal action shooter.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe. - Luke 11:21

bliss79

Post by bliss79 »

Would it be possible for someone to post a link to this video, or at least what it is titled? For some reason it will not play from the original post for me. I would love to see it though after reading all the comments. Thanks!
"Pray hard and shoot straight." -- Dustin Ellerman

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

Hey, you guys are just "envious" because he "rocks" the slide. "rlol"
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Abraham »

Just like those who appear on "American Idol" and have zero singing talent, but are convinced they're gifted - so goes this clueless guy.

I honestly believe he's mentally challenged.

This poor guy (wearing a CHL badge around his neck should immediately tune you in as to his mental disability) can't help himself.

Watching him makes me squirm as it's like watching a child play with matches next to open container of gasoline...

MoJo

Post by MoJo »

Does the term "tool" mean anything? He is a bigger "tool" than anything found in a hardware store. The UM holster and the badge made me gag. :shock: Sheesh! :headscratch
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

TVGuy

Post by TVGuy »

Darn, he took the original video down.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

I think my brother's son-in-law may have encountered this guy. :shock:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=73372" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Return to “Never Again!!”