4y old calls 911

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

4y old calls 911

Post by C-dub »

I started to put this in the off-topic section, but figured it might fit better in the never again section since this 4y old might never do this again. You'll see what I mean after hearing it.

http://www.viral.littlethings.com/4-yea ... lled-911-2
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

RetNavy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: 4y old calls 911

Post by RetNavy »

i'm with one of the comments... why does a 4 year have a math problem.... my 4 yr doesn't have any
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

It's early in the school year. He could be in Kindergarten and will soon turn 5. I don't think you're allowed to start school in Texas until you're 5, but that isn't the same in all states. I started school at 4 and didn't turn 5 until May. I was one of the youngest in my graduating class.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

jmra
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jmra »

This has been around a long time. I think the first time I heard it was early 2009.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Return to “Never Again!!”