Need some advice on printing. And accidental exposure

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

bloodhound13
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Need some advice on printing. And accidental exposure

Post by bloodhound13 »

Considering what I've spent on my 1911's (Wilson Combat CQB, Dan Wesson ECO and Valor, Ed Brown Kobra, Nighthawk T3, and numerous Kimbers, etc.) I would never be able to justify the loss if I ever had to use it in a SD situation, and had it taken into evidence. "IF" you get your weapon back it will not have been treated kindly, or stored as well as you might if it were in your possession. I would much rather have my "lower end" M&P taken in until it were returned or kept, depending on the outcome.

PBratton

Post by PBratton »

Cedar Park Dad wrote:
Beiruty wrote:In Texas,
There is no more offense for:
1) Printing, What printing?
2) Unintentional failure to conceal.

The law states the offense is for: " intentionally displays the handgun in plain view of another person in a public place."

See here: http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/D ... /PE.46.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So to answer both your questions, there is no crime committed.
That being said, concealed means concealed. It is wise to dress around your method of carry. If you carry OWB then wear a jacket or sports vest.
For IWB, wear longer shirts and at least +1 size your pants and shirts. And, darker shirts work best.
Or a nice Hawaiian shirt. :tiphat:
:iagree: :thewave :iagree:
http://www.GeeksFirearms.com NFA dealer.
$25 Transfers in the Sugar Land, Richmond/Rosenburg areas, every 25th transfer I process is free

Active Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS receive $15 transfers.

NRA Patron Member, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, NRA Certified CRSO, Tx LTC Instructor

cherokeepilot

Post by cherokeepilot »

One time had a gray haired little grandma to walk up to me to inform me in a store that my jacket had ridden up and my pistol was showing. She reached over and just started straightening my jacket. She said that she had to help with the same thing for her husband. The store clerks looking on just laughed and went about their business. And, I did thank the lady. Only in Texas.......and I could be getten' older........... :txflag:

73s
73s
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.

stingeragent
Banned

Post by stingeragent »

After spending 6 years in the army, I came to the realization that most people are clueless and have no idea what's going on around them. I have to dodge half the people walking around in walmart so I don't run into them cause they are walking and texting and paying no attention to anything besides their phone. I think you'll be fine.

Return to “Never Again!!”