4 year old shot himself in the head in Galveston No. 3

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

4 year old shot himself in the head in Galveston No. 3

Post by philip964 »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/galve ... e/34344200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I guess we have had now had 3 four year olds shoot themselves with guns they have found.

If you have grandchildren, please lock your guns up when they come over.

jmra

Re: 4 year old shot himself in the head in Galveston No. 3

Post by jmra »

At my home my guns are either in the safe or on my person. This is something we have practiced since our teenagers were babies. In light of these stories I'm thinking I'll continue that practice till the day I die.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

carlson1

Re: 4 year old shot himself in the head in Galveston No. 3

Post by carlson1 »

This is something we have done ever since the first grand baby. The last three and half weeks we have had them one at a time. Right now we have our granddaughter and every firearm is in the safe.

When our children were at home I never did this and I was in LE. I had firearms in every corner. I don't know if times has changed or I just become the wiser. There is no way I would leave one out now.

Three weeks ago when my oldest grandson was here we went to the range so he could shoot his rife and pistol that stays here. I don't trust his father (my son) to make sure they are locked up. :coolgleamA:

Return to “Never Again!!”