So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
NcongruNt
Posts in topic: 4

Post by NcongruNt »

austin wrote:LOL!

NcongruNt, maybe that guy saw a ghost.

That looks like the van from Scooby Doo!!

Don't tell us your wife looks like Daphne!
Well, she's not my wife (yet), but as a matter of fact...

Yes. Red Hair and similar facial features.
(The original cartoon version of Daphne, that is. I don't care much for the new movie or its version of Daphne.)

:grin:

kw5kw
Posts in topic: 1

Post by kw5kw »

seamusTX wrote:
NcongruNt wrote:Then again, I don't think most undercover cops drive around in 1975 1-ton Chevy Custom vans with "Ladie's Choice" inscribed on the side. ;-)
It sounds like the perfect cover to me. :smile:

The Galveston County Sheriff's office has a number of "interesting" vehicles that they have confiscated, including a Camaro painted with the county colors and bearing a gumball rack.

I really don't know what an undercover narcotics officer should look like. I have never met one, to my knowledge.

- Jim
They look like you and me.
Russ
kw5kw

Retired DPS Communications Operator PCO III January 2014.

XDandy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by XDandy »

It's quite possible. I was 5 blocks from the police station. Then again, I don't think most undercover cops drive around in 1975 1-ton Chevy Custom vans with "Ladie's Choice" inscribed on the side. ;-)
Ah... a fellow vanner. I've got a 94' Dodge conversion van at the moment. I had an 88' before that which I completely stripped out and re-built the interior, finding some cocaine under the dash in the process. Then wrecked it 2 months later... I almost cried. Neither are really classics I guess, but their near and dear to my heart.

XDandy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by XDandy »

It's quite possible. I was 5 blocks from the police station. Then again, I don't think most undercover cops drive around in 1975 1-ton Chevy Custom vans with "Ladie's Choice" inscribed on the side. ;-)
Ah... a fellow vanner. I've got a 94' Dodge conversion van at the moment. I had an 88' before that which I completely stripped out and re-built the interior, finding some cocaine under the dash in the process. Then wrecked it 2 months later... I almost cried. Neither are really classics I guess, but their near and dear to my heart.

pbandjelly

Post by pbandjelly »

XDandy wrote: which I completely stripped out and re-built the interior, finding some cocaine under the dash in the process. Then wrecked it 2 months later...
shoulda stayed outta the stash! :lol:

jk
Last edited by pbandjelly on Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeremae
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Jeremae »

Never thought about it till just now, but if you had say the Tucker Texas Heritage with the concho most people would assume Plain Clothes police office, mistaking it for a badge.
Reasonable gun control is hitting your target with the first shot.

Return to “Never Again!!”