Dont let this happen to YOU!

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Venus Pax
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Freedom is an "endangered species" at the mome

Post by Venus Pax »

badkarma56 wrote:Perhaps I'm too cynical, but I have tremendous difficulty trusting the vast majority of our elected officials. They all bear watchin', y'all!
I agree. I think many republican candidates would just as quickly take away 2A rights as anyone else if it weren't for lobby efforts.
"If a man breaks in your house, he ain't there for iced tea." Mom & Dad.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 3

Post by stevie_d_64 »

What is more scary???

or...

I have both, pick one...Does not matter to me...

Banning something is only an ends to a means to me...Pick your poison...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

dukalmighty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by dukalmighty »

I read an article where britain is doing research on large kitchen knives and after talking to numerous chefs who have said they really don't use large kitchen knives the british government is now in the process of working on banning large knives because they can cause more damage than small knives :shock: whata ya expect they got all their guns now they gotta find something else to protect them from.

seamusTX
Posts in topic: 1

Post by seamusTX »

Russell wrote:That's gotta be fake...
Click here and scroll down to "Knife Crime." This is the official site of the U.K. House of Commons.
The measures under consideration include: raising the minimum age for purchasing a knife to 18; adding new categories of knife now being used in crime to the list of banned offensive weapons;
- Jim

Return to “Never Again!!”