Witnessed the worst customer service ever in Plano gun shop

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

stormbringerr
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Typical..............

Post by stormbringerr »

badkarma56 wrote:
AEA wrote:That is why I do most of my business online. I don't have to put up with bull that way.
I concur with AEA, my go-to website for firearms is Bud's Gun Shop. I've bought two H&K's and a Sig from them. Nice folks, great prices/inventory, good financing terms, what else could you want? My observation has been that online gun prices are much better than brick and mortar shops 99.9999% of the time. :thumbsup: Same goes for ammo by the way. Heck, I only visit gun shows and real-world shops when I want to physically handle/inspect a weapon, then after handling I order it smooth off the web.

Additionally, buying a gun over the web is mucho easy, the shop just has to ship the firearm to an FFL in order to comply with federal law. I've got a go-to FFL here in Houston that charges $20 for a transfer...works for me.

If you contact Bud's, talk to Gurney, and tell him that I sent you by!

*Lil' Linky: http://www.budsgunshop.com
i bought a sigarms jacket at a killer price from Buds gun shop.I wish that shop was in Austin
later, Stormbringerr

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
Carl Jung

mcub
Posts in topic: 2

Re: If it will make you feel better

Post by mcub »

KBCraig wrote:
mcub wrote:I know this sounds like gun control, but I wish there was a federal “buy gun by mail license�, I’d get one , just to avoid the lousy retail clerks!!.
Just roll things back to 1968, when there was no such thing as a license for buying or selling guns. Interstate, mail-order, and now the internet... it would be such a strange feeling to experience Liberty and respect for our Constitution again.
Yes, but our government, giving it the choice between doing nothing (pre 1968) and having a complicated procedure for the direct mail order sale of firearms would choose..........

Return to “Never Again!!”