Clarification

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
stormchaser
Posts in topic: 1

Clarification

Post by stormchaser »

My comment about "retention of CHL reg's and laws", simply meant I'm kinda slow on the uptake. I don't think I'm a dense person, but all these rules and regulations pretaining to "Concealed & Carry" is very confusing to me. I'm very reluctant to this date about carrying my weapon because I am still not really clear about the Do's and Don'ts of carrying my weapon. This forum and reading what all of ya'll have to share is really helping, but still unsure of me doing it right?

BrassMonkey
Posts in topic: 3

Post by BrassMonkey »

Just keep asking questions. You are being asked to comprehend writings which people go to school for years to learn, and even then they still scratch their heads sometimes.

Just keep asking questions here, once you get thru all the bickering and in fighting, the information will seep in thru osmosis.
BrassMonkey, that funky monkey....
===========================
Springfield TRP
Glock 22
Glock 21
Walther P22

BrassMonkey

Re: Clarification

Post by BrassMonkey »

Ya know? I thin I am going to write a website that addresses every single piece of text in the book. Line by line. COme up with a hundred situations, then get an attorney, Cough Cough**Chas**Cough Cough to answer each specifically written scenario/question in plain english.

Anyone wanna help me with content?

stormchaser wrote:My comment about "retention of CHL reg's and laws", simply meant I'm kinda slow on the uptake. I don't think I'm a dense person, but all these rules and regulations pretaining to "Concealed & Carry" is very confusing to me. I'm very reluctant to this date about carrying my weapon because I am still not really clear about the Do's and Don'ts of carrying my weapon. This forum and reading what all of ya'll have to share is really helping, but still unsure of me doing it right?
Springfield TRP
Glock 22
Glock 21
Walther P22

LedJedi
Posts in topic: 1

Post by LedJedi »

darn tootin (can i say tootin here?)

count me in. where do i sign up? I'm happy to help (seriously). When you really need something that's not there... you're obligated to build it.

BrassMonkey

Post by BrassMonkey »

Lemme get with Chas and let you know... Thanks...
LedJedi wrote:darn tootin (can i say tootin here?)

count me in. where do i sign up? I'm happy to help (seriously). When you really need something that's not there... you're obligated to build it.
Springfield TRP
Glock 22
Glock 21
Walther P22

Return to “Never Again!!”