.308 Brass

For those who like to roll their own.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Liberty
Posts in topic: 2

.308 Brass

Post by Liberty »

I occasionally shot a.308 and save all the brass, although I have no use for it. I don't intend to start reloading in the foreseeable future. The brass is all once shot. Some of it is nickel plated. Most of it has never hit the ground.

I will be happy to give to anyone that could use it and save up my spent cases for anyone that would like it. I don't have much maybe a 100 rounds. but I shoot it fairly often if not a lot at one time.

I'm in Galveston and meet with anyone between in the county. I also shoot some 9mm, I have same brass but haven't bothered collecting it for quite a while.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

twjones

Re: .308 Brass

Post by twjones »

I would be willing it take it off your hands. I'm in League City.

Topic author
Liberty

Post by Liberty »

PM sent
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

twjones

Post by twjones »

Sorry just posting now... this weekend was really busy.

Anyways, had the pleasure of meeting Liberty on Friday - thank you again, sir, for the brass!

If you are back this way or next time I'm in Galveston I'll let you know and I'll get you a beverage of your choice! :cheers2: :cheers2:

Thanks again.

Return to “Reloading Forum”