I just read about this...

What should be on the 2007 agenda for CHL's?

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 4

I just read about this...

Post by stevie_d_64 »

And have yet to confirm...

Suzanna Hupp is not going to run for office after this term...Iheard she may consider running again some day, for what, who knows...

Keel, another 2A supporter is going to vacate his seat and run for a Texas judicial position...

A friendly suggestion to my friends here on this forum who are in these districts...Git 'er dun!

These are some big shoes to fill...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Correct on both people. Hupp issued a press release saying she's through and Keel is running against a sitting justice on the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals. When the time comes, we need to really get behind Keel.

Regards,
Chas.

Topic author
stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

I don't see that as a problem to get behind Keel...

I just hope everyone in Hupp's district (who supported her) don;t try too hard to litmus test that candidate on the 2A deal...

I'm sure that issue will take care of itself...And not let that rabid requirement allow a wolf in sheeps' clothing to sneek in and screw the pooch...

I agree with her that maybe now is a good time to step back, take a breath, and look for other venues she can contribute to...

I'm thinking U.S. Congress...Give her a chance to explore that with less distractions...And we might benefit once again from her passionate view on 2A...

I'd think at that point she's a shoe-in...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
Μολών λαβέ!

tehlump

Post by tehlump »

stevie_d_64 wrote:...look for other venues she can contribute to...

I'm thinking U.S. Congress...Give her a chance to explore that with less distractions...And we might benefit once again from her passionate view on 2A...

US Senate when KBH moves on?!

Well, a man can dream can't he? :D

Topic author
stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

tehlump wrote:

I think Schumer and Durbin would have collective coniption fits on the floor of the Senate...

I would only hope...
NRA - Life Member
Μολών λαβέ!

dws1117

Post by dws1117 »

tehlump wrote:

+1+1+1+1+1 I could go for that.

mr fixit

Post by mr fixit »

stevie_d_64 wrote:
tehlump wrote:

I think Schumer and Durbin would have collective coniption fits on the floor of the Senate...

I would only hope...
I have talked to her, and have seen her in committee. I am sure they would not be happy!

SFC Stu

Rep. Hupp

Post by SFC Stu »

You Texans are extremely lucky to have a lady like Rep. Hupp! She is beautiful and has a BRAIN.

I drove from Missouri to Wisconsin to attend Senator Dave Zien's Personal Protection Act hearing on 2 November, 2005

I sat 20 feet from Rep. Hupp when she testified for the PPA. She told of having to watch both of her parents shot to death in 1991, because Texas Law forced her to leave her gun in the car. This story will bring tears to a grown man's eyes. It did mine!

I will support her for any office she wants! SFC Stu

explr2live

Replacements

Post by explr2live »

We need replacements for these people... do we have any idea who would run for these seats yet?

I would run, but the reaction would be... Who???

You have to have a pretty compelling story, as Hupp has, to get elected.

LarryArnold

Post by LarryArnold »

stevie_d_64 wrote:I agree with her that maybe now is a good time to step back, take a breath, and look for other venues she can contribute to...

Jeez. After all she's done for us, you want to make her live in Washington, D.C.

Topic author
stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

LarryArnold wrote:
stevie_d_64 wrote:I agree with her that maybe now is a good time to step back, take a breath, and look for other venues she can contribute to...

Jeez. After all she's done for us, you want to make her live in Washington, D.C.
Sure, why not... :lol:

She can hack it!
NRA - Life Member
Μολών λαβέ!

Return to “Goals for 2007”