Glitchy

Most of us are not "computer people" so post your technical questions and comments here. If you have computer or Internet expertise, share it here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
CHLLady
Posts in topic: 3

Glitchy

Post by CHLLady »

I'm having trouble typing, it's going so slow! Then the Reply button disappeared and I came here to post and I had clapping smilies all over the subject line.

I logged out and logged back in. Other pages are acting normally. I'm on my iPad. This is so strange! Going to reboot and see if that helps.
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

Topic author
CHLLady

Re: Glitchy

Post by CHLLady »

Seems to be better now that I rebooted. Still noticing a few things though. The icon is completely under Board Index and difficult to read.
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Keith B »

My iPad is working fine.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
CHLLady

Post by CHLLady »

Even after I shut the iPad off and logged back in, it was acting funky, but only this site. Other pages I had open, such as Amazon were fine. For example, on the header line to each board, All across the line were these little lt. blue houses. Not sure what happened, but its ok now.

Return to “Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)”