Suzanna Gratia-Hupp Quote

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Liberty
Posts in topic: 2

Suzanna Gratia-Hupp Quote

Post by Liberty »

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of."

~Texas State Rep. Suzanna Gratia-Hupp
Not sure of where to post this, I just found it well stated. These might be words worth considering when we make our selections for political office. That Ms. Hupp is a pretty smart lady.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ELB »

I like it. Where did you find the quote?

elb

nitrogen
Posts in topic: 1

Post by nitrogen »

I find it very interesting how 2 different people respond to a similar situation.

Mrs. Hupp watched a crazed gunman kill her parents; and she became someone who wanted to make the world a better place by becoming a defender of everyone's rights to self-defense under the 2nd Amendment.

Mrs. Carolyn McCarthy watched a crazed gunman kill her husband, and became someone that wanted to make the world a better place by taking guns away from everyone.

Now as you can guess, I'm quite biased as to who is right and who is wrong. I find in amazing, and somewhat sad that if Mrs. Hupp, and those likeminded had gotten their way, Mrs. McCarthy would not have any reason to go on her anti-gun crusade.
.השואה... לעולם לא עוד
Holocaust... Never Again.
Some people create their own storms and get upset when it rains.
--anonymous

Topic author
Liberty
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Liberty »

ELB wrote:I like it. Where did you find the quote?

elb
I found it on a right wing blog, it had a couple of references, but I can't swear to the authenticity of the quote, but because of the context I believe it is accurate. My guess if it isn't something she said We will find out soon.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Return to “Federal”