Brady Campaign HATES Sam Alito - He must be good!!

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Brady Campaign HATES Sam Alito - He must be good!!

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Here is a post from the Brady Campaign web site. The anti's are going nuts and I love it, I absolutely love it!! They are incessant liars, they are ineffective, and they continue to spiral down the toilet of life.

Chas.

http://www.bradycampaign.org/press/rele ... elease=701

"MACHINE GUN SAMMY," A PERFECT HALLOWEEN PICK

For Immediate Release:
10-31-2005 Contact Communications:
(202) 898-0792

Washington, D.C. - How could it have gone in any other direction, from a White House that just gave blanket immunity to the gun industry, which refuses to bar terrorists from buying guns, that broke a campaign promise and put Uzis and AK-47s back on America’s city streets, and insisted that records of gun purchases be destroyed before the sun sets on them twice?

It had to be a Supreme Court pick that favors legal machine guns.

In 1996, Judge Samuel Alito was the sole judge who dissented from his Third Circuit Court of Appeals colleagues when they upheld the authority of Congress to ban fully automatic machine guns.

“Earth to Sammy - who needs legal machine guns?� asked Jim Brady, chair of the Brady Campaign. “The Chicago mobsters of the 1930s would be giddy. But the man I worked for, who gave us Sandra Day O’Connor and signed the 1986 machine gun ban, would be shaking his head.�

“Judge Alito’s ludicrous machine gun decision is bad enough. But it also indicates that a Justice Ilito would attempt to prevent Congress from passing other laws to protect Americans from gun violence,� said Michael D. Barnes, President of the Brady Campaign. “If Judge Alito had his way, the federal machine gun ban would have been struck down as unconstitutional, and the private possession of these weapons would have become legal.�

gigag04
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Brady Campaign HATES Sam Alito - He must be good!!

Post by gigag04 »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:“If Judge Alito had his way, the federal machine gun ban would have been struck down as unconstitutional, and the private possession of these weapons would have become legal.�
Yes...why would we need to be equally armed as our oversized innefficient government?
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

OverEasy

Post by OverEasy »

Chas, you sound excited about this guy, but you gave up way too soon describing your feelings on "The Brady Bunch". GO! Chas.
I guess I need to email Kay and the boys and tell them they need to vote FOR Alito.
Sounds like he might understand what "shall not be infringed" means!
I sure hope so!
OE
NRA
TSRA
JPFO
American Legion
USN (69-77)
What did you expect?

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Actually, I'm trying to get more information on Alito's position on the Second Amendment. However, initial impressions are good. I'll update this post when I get more information.

Regards,
Chas.

res1b3uq

Brady bunch

Post by res1b3uq »

Don't relax too much, Cotton,the people I once laughed at are now running the democratic party.

Return to “Federal”