How will you vote for, part 2...

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

What cdemocrat candidate floats your boat?

Joe Biden
No votes
Hillary Rodham Clinton
No votes
Christopher Dodd
No votes
John Edwards
11%
Mike Gravel
No votes
Dennis Kucinich
11%
Barack Hussien Obama
11%
Bill Richardson
68%

Total votes: 19

Topic author
stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 4

Post by stevie_d_64 »

I should have left Gravel's name off of there, because he IS such a tinderbox of liberal kindling that it is almost too much for people to bear... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That way I could have put in the "none of the above" tab...

Since there is so much discussion about Republicans in this thread, I wonder if I missed that this was a poll about the democrat candidates...Ohhh, yep it is... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys crack me up sometimes!!!
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

lawrnk
Posts in topic: 7

Re: vote in damocrap primary

Post by lawrnk »

tallmike wrote:
pistolchamp wrote:I will vote in the damocrap primary for Obambam as he is the easiest candidate to beat (radical, liberal, black, muslim)
Obama is not muslim.

Not that I care much that people dont like him but the reasons should at least be honest. No need to spread any false negative info on him.
The muslim faith asserts that you are born a muslim. If his Father is Muslim, that makes him one according to their faith.

Additionally, Islam calls for the death of an apostate, someone who converts to another religion. I'm sure that will make working with the middle east quite interesting, as would the election of Hillary. Cause, you know, the middle east holds alot of respect for women and apostates.
Last edited by lawrnk on Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

lawrnk

Post by lawrnk »

frankie_the_yankee wrote:I won't vote for a Democrat as long as I live.

If a Democrat was running against Satan, Satan would get my vote.
Some might say one in the same? :lol:
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

lawrnk

Post by lawrnk »

flb_78 wrote:IF, IF it came down to Richardson vs. Giuliani, Richardson would get my vote

IF it came down to Richardson vs. Romney, Richardson would get my vote

IF i was forced to vote on the above list, it would be Richardson.
Sure hope you are fluent in spanish then.
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

nitrogen
Posts in topic: 5

Post by nitrogen »

lawrnk wrote:
flb_78 wrote:IF, IF it came down to Richardson vs. Giuliani, Richardson would get my vote

What do you mean by that?

EDIT:
I really think we need to ban political threads that dont deal with guns. So many folks can't keep the discourse polite.
.השואה... לעולם לא עוד
Holocaust... Never Again.
Some people create their own storms and get upset when it rains.
--anonymous

lawrnk

Post by lawrnk »

nitrogen wrote:
lawrnk wrote:

What do you mean by that?

EDIT:
I really think we need to ban political threads that dont deal with guns. So many folks can't keep the discourse polite.

Richardson has over and over voted to open the flood gates to mexico and south america. If you flood a country from the 3rd world, you will become a 3rd world nation. Not sure exactly what was impolite about what I said? :?:
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

Topic author
stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 4

Post by stevie_d_64 »

lawrnk wrote:

Que?
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

tallmike
Posts in topic: 2

Post by tallmike »

lawrnk wrote:Additionally, Islam calls for the death of an apostate, someone who converts to another religion. I'm sure that will make working with the middle east quite interesting, as would the election of Hillary. Cause, you know, the middle east holds alot of respect for women and apostates.
And it is certainly important to pick a president the middle easterners will approve of.

The rest of your argument about obama being muslim is just silly. When you have to stretch that much to make your case even you probably know its a wrong.

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen »

tallmike wrote:
lawrnk wrote:Additionally, Islam calls for the death of an apostate, someone who converts to another religion. I'm sure that will make working with the middle east quite interesting, as would the election of Hillary. Cause, you know, the middle east holds alot of respect for women and apostates.
And it is certainly important to pick a president the middle easterners will approve of.

The rest of your argument about obama being muslim is just silly. When you have to stretch that much to make your case even you probably know its a wrong.
I'm glad you brought this up, actually.
I'm really upset and dissapointed with the fact that people won't vote for Mitt Romney because he's a mormon. I hoped we, as a country, were past that. I guess not.
(Not that i'd vote for him anyway, mind you.)
.השואה... לעולם לא עוד
--anonymous

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen »

lawrnk wrote: Richardson has over and over voted to open the flood gates to mexico and south america. If you flood a country from the 3rd world, you will become a 3rd world nation. Not sure exactly what was impolite about what I said? :?:
Assuming you're talking about LEGAL immigration, I have NO problem with letting people into this country legally, even if they are the minority to currently blame for all our problems.

(Don't get me wrong, I'm all for severe and harsh crackdowns on ILLEGAL immigration, starting with stiff fines and penalties for companies that hire them, ending up with deportation)
.השואה... לעולם לא עוד
--anonymous

KBCraig
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by KBCraig »

lawrnk wrote:
tallmike wrote:
pistolchamp wrote:I will vote in the damocrap primary for Obambam as he is the easiest candidate to beat (radical, liberal, black, muslim)
Obama is not muslim.

Not that I care much that people dont like him but the reasons should at least be honest. No need to spread any false negative info on him.
The muslim faith asserts that you are born a muslim. If his Father is Muslim, that makes him one according to their faith.
That doesn't make him one according to his faith.

Anyone born to a Jewish mother is Jewish, per Jewish tenets. Ever heard of Jews For Jesus? Messianic Jews? The circumstances of one's birth do not determine one's identity for life. Otherwise, I'd be a Democrat. ;-)

flb_78
Posts in topic: 2

Post by flb_78 »

Giuliani let NYC become a safe haven for illegals.

"If you come here and you work hard and you happen to be in an undocumented status, you're one of the people who we want in this city. You're somebody that we want to protect." (New York Times, 6/10/94)

"...Giuliani today announced that the New York City Corporation Counsel has filed a law suit against the federal government challenging two provisions of the recently enacted Federal Welfare and Immigration laws. ... 'I believe the anti-immigration movement in America is one of our most serious public problems,' Mayor Giuliani said. 'And Washington is only making the problem worse." (New York Times, 10/11/96)

"Today I am also announcing that my office will be working with a coalition of well-known individuals and organizations who oppose the anti-immigration forces now being seen in Washington and elsewhere. Among the members of this coalition will be...George Soros..." (Rudy Giuliani, Remarks to the Kennedy School of Government, 10/10/96)

lawrnk

Post by lawrnk »

tallmike wrote:

Well, the middle east would probably vote for a democrat. Funny, I never said anything asbout the middle east "approving" You put words in peoples mouths. Is this Hillary?
Stretch to make a case? Feel free to look it up. Muslims say if your dad is a Muslim, so are you. wow, libs sure are sensitive
Last edited by lawrnk on Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

lawrnk

Post by lawrnk »

KBCraig wrote:
lawrnk wrote:
tallmike wrote:
Obama is not muslim.

That doesn't make him one according to his faith.

Anyone born to a Jewish mother is Jewish, per Jewish tenets. Ever heard of Jews For Jesus? Messianic Jews? The circumstances of one's birth do not determine one's identity for life. Otherwise, I'd be a Democrat. ;-)
Agreed. Honestly I question the sincerity of Obama's faith, just as I do Clinton.
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

lawrnk

Post by lawrnk »

flb_78 wrote:Giuliani let NYC become a safe haven for illegals.

"If you come here and you work hard and you happen to be in an undocumented status, you're one of the people who we want in this city. You're somebody that we want to protect." (New York Times, 6/10/94)
I knew he loved illegals, but I had no idea he actually said this! God help us if he wins. :shock: :shock:
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

Return to “Federal”