Conspiracy theory?

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Enron Exec
Posts in topic: 3

Conspiracy theory?

Post by Enron Exec »

I came across this 2 hour movie last night and it was pretty shocking the claims they where making. I know im a total noob here and this wont be popular, heck i posted this on Sigforum and it disapeared this morning! I dont mean to cause alarm but just wanted to see what others here say about it. Who are the critics, lets hear both sides.

If your a strongly religous person, you may want to skip over the first part or 3 parts this movie covers.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

txinvestigator
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Conspiracy theory?

Post by txinvestigator »

Enron Exec wrote:I came across this 2 hour movie last night and it was pretty shocking the claims they where making. I know im a total noob here and this wont be popular, heck i posted this on Sigforum and it disapeared this morning! I dont mean to cause alarm but just wanted to see what others here say about it. Who are the critics, lets hear both sides.

If your a strongly religous person, you may want to skip over the first part or 3 parts this movie covers.
Blind links are kinda uncool. how about a Reader's Digest condensed description?
*CHL Instructor*

"Speed is Fine, but accuracy is final"- Bill Jordan

Remember those who died, remember those who killed them.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Exactly what does this have to do with CHL at the federal level??

You might want to try Armed Polite Society.

Anygun
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
Enron Exec

Re: Conspiracy theory?

Post by Enron Exec »

txinvestigator wrote:
Enron Exec wrote:I came across this 2 hour movie last night and it was pretty shocking the claims they where making. I know im a total noob here and this wont be popular, heck i posted this on Sigforum and it disapeared this morning! I dont mean to cause alarm but just wanted to see what others here say about it. Who are the critics, lets hear both sides.

Blind links are kinda uncool. how about a Reader's Digest condensed description?
Sorry, its a 3 part film on a conspiracy of a few controling the masses. The 3 parts of the movie talked about how religon, government, and a handfull of the powerful elite control society. Why we are losing our rights, and how the public is being dulled so as to not become aware of this sort of control taking place. It kinda reminded me of a none sci-fi version of the Matrix lol. How deep does the rabbit hole go? Or that movie, Fight Club... but more real.

Nothing new just a film on it. Its work safe, but 2 hours long.

Topic author
Enron Exec

Post by Enron Exec »

anygunanywhere wrote:Exactly what does this have to do with CHL at the federal level??

Anygun
Well, if the elite powerfull really wanted to run this nation like they depicted in the film, then we would have to first lose many of our rights, including gun ownership and our right to carry.

I posted this to gauge what ppl think about this sort of topic. It has been unwelcomed in some of the other gun forums. One other person has also pointed me to the website Armed Polite Society as well. Thanks.

lawrnk

Post by lawrnk »

Enron Exec wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:Exactly what does this have to do with CHL at the federal level??

Anygun
Well, if the elite powerfull really wanted to run this nation like they depicted in the film, then we would have to first lose many of our rights, including gun ownership and our right to carry.

I posted this to gauge what ppl think about this sort of topic. It has been unwelcomed in some of the other gun forums. One other person has also pointed me to the website Armed Polite Society as well. Thanks.
Or watch what happened when a traitor who will not salute the flag, and happens to be a black nationalist gets elected.
http://www.tucc.org/about.htm
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

Return to “Federal”