Post by lawrnk »

Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

Topic author
lawrnk
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Guiliani and Edwards drop out

Post by lawrnk »

Ron Paul got 1/5 the votes of Guiliani, but still hasn't got enough sense to drop out.
Mr. Magoo still lacks that common sense.
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Now frankie-the-yankee and I can be friends again, since his favorite-son Guiliani has dropped out of the race. "rlol" Now I can support the Republican nominee against Clinton.

Chas.

Topic author
lawrnk

Post by lawrnk »

I didn't think Frankie was a Guiliani supporter? Hmm. And I generally agree with him on politics.
Good news all around if you ask me. I'm split, but likely will support Romney. He comes closest to my values of the remaining candidates.
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

lawrnk wrote:I didn't think Frankie was a Guiliani supporter? Hmm. And I generally agree with him on politics.
Good news all around if you ask me. I'm split, but likely will support Romney. He comes closest to my values of the remaining candidates.
I was just poking a little fun at him, that's all. He didn't want Guiliani, he and I just disagree as to whether he or Clinton would be worse for gun owners.

Chas.

KBCraig
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by KBCraig »

lawrnk wrote:Ron Paul got 1/5 the votes of Guiliani, but still hasn't got enough sense to drop out.
Ron Paul tied for second place in Florida with Romney, Giuliani, Huckabee, and even Thompson, Keyes, and Hunter.

Yes: second place. Florida is winner-take-all. That's why Ron Paul didn't even campaign there. Rudy was silly enough to blow his entire wad betting on one state, and lost. Just like Thompson did with South Carolina. Meanwhile, Paul has been the only candidate campaigning in Maine and Minnesota, where his campaign funds stretch much farther, and there's no competition.

Of course Paul isn't going to win the nomination outright; no one is. The nominee isn't going to be decided until September, which is why the long-term strategy is a smart move by Paul.

flb_78
Posts in topic: 1

Post by flb_78 »

lawrnk wrote:Ron Paul got 1/5 the votes of Guiliani, but still hasn't got enough sense to drop out.
Yeah, it'd be silly to look at his 2nd place finishes in Nevada and Louisiana. They aren't real states anyways. Let's not mention the fact that Paul beat Guiliani in every other state before Florida. That doesn't matter.
http://www.AmarilloGunOwners.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Topic author
lawrnk

Post by lawrnk »

flb_78 wrote:
Yeah, it'd be silly to look at his 2nd place finishes in Nevada and Louisiana. They aren't real states anyways. Let's not mention the fact that Paul beat Guiliani in every other state before Florida. That doesn't matter.

Agreed. Nevada and Louisiana don't count for squat. Just like Texas in the primaries count for squat.
http://rasmussenreports.com/public_cont ... ng_history
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

Return to “Federal”