What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bps3040
Posts in topic: 2

Will Never happen..But we can dream

Post by bps3040 »

Will Never happen..But we can dream

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV JAN 20TH 2009 AND HEAR OUR NEW PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING INAUGURATION SPEECH?

"My Fellow Americans...I am humbled and honored to be your elected President. I hope you don't want business as usual for starting today we are going to make a few changes.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on the Iraq war I am now declaring our mission there is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short . The United Kingdom, Spain , Bulgaria , Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains every one not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war. THEN EVERY YEAR THERE AFTER IT'll GO TO SAVE OUR SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM.

The hard working American tax payers are no longer going to pour money into poorly governed countries and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France or Iran.

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Kill even one more American from this day forward and we will use whatever weapons we have at our disposal to eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth. This would also include your shrines and religious sites when you strike any iconic buildings sacred to us.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France or maybe China .

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia . Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bonne chance, mez amies.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking ticke ts to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or will sell your precious Beemers, Mercedes, and Jags in Mexico for cash to drug lords.

Mexico is also on List 2 its president and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra thousand tanks and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put 'em? Two words, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska - which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "we like to call it a time of self interest and infrastructure repair".

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America It is time to eliminate homelessness in America . To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.
To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic or Chinese.

God bless America . Let's get to work bringing home our factories and making things to sell again

hkshooter

Re: Will Never happen..But we can dream

Post by hkshooter »

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
"The defence of one's self, justly called the primary law of nature, is not, nor can it be abrogated by any regulation of municipal law."
--- James Wilson, Wilson, Of the Natural Rights of Individuals, in The Works of James Wilson 335 (J.D. Andrews ed. 1896).

Hyunchback
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Hyunchback »

That one ranks up there with the speech submitted gratis for any President who truly supports the 2nd Amendment. It's found in John Ross' "Unintended Consequences".
What is Project One Million: Texas?
The "Project" is a grassroots effort to increase the number of Texans who are members of the National Rifle Association from 250.000 to 1,000,000.
http://www.projectonemilliontexas.com/

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Post by anygunanywhere »

:sleep

Sometimes I wish folks would not post internet chain emails on this forum.

Next thing you know we will have puppies and angels in our private mail messages promising us we will win the lotterty if we forward this to 10 people and magical things will appear because I just did it but please send it back to me because I am your best friend and I love you very much but if you just delete this you will be plagued by thousands of tse-tse flies in your armpits and you will forever have a black cloud follow you around but don't be afraid to send this along.....

I really appreciate hearing from new members wanting to increase their knowledge and experience, but please post something useful.

If I am off-base here I am sure I will find out but I really doubt I am.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

hkshooter

Post by hkshooter »

Hyunchback wrote:That one ranks up there with the speech submitted gratis for any President who truly supports the 2nd Amendment. It's found in John Ross' "Unintended Consequences".
EXCELLENT book!
"The defence of one's self, justly called the primary law of nature, is not, nor can it be abrogated by any regulation of municipal law."
--- James Wilson, Wilson, Of the Natural Rights of Individuals, in The Works of James Wilson 335 (J.D. Andrews ed. 1896).

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

hkshooter wrote:
Hyunchback wrote:That one ranks up there with the speech submitted gratis for any President who truly supports the 2nd Amendment. It's found in John Ross' "Unintended Consequences".
EXCELLENT book!
It is a good book, but that quote is floating around the internet.

Maybe it should have gone in the book review section?

Anygun
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
bps3040

Post by bps3040 »

Qoute"Sometimes I wish folks would not post internet chain emails on this forum.

Next thing you know we will have puppies and angels in our private mail messages promising us we will win the lotterty if we forward this to 10 people and magical things will appear because I just did it but please send it back to me because I am your best friend and I love you very much but if you just delete this you will be plagued by thousands of tse-tse flies in your armpits and you will forever have a black cloud follow you around but don't be afraid to send this along.....

I really appreciate hearing from new members wanting to increase their knowledge and experience, but please post something useful.

If I am off-base here I am sure I will find out but I really doubt I am.

Anygunanywhere"

LOL, I'm sorry, I got this off a conservitve radio programs website. I have never recieved it in an e-mail. I thought it would it make people think and promote discussion. LOL, I am sure every one of your 1035 posts were nothing but new and brilliant ideas. I know post #1035 was not,lol. Have a great day.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

bps3040 wrote:
LOL, I'm sorry, I got this off a conservitve radio programs website. I have never recieved it in an e-mail. I thought it would it make people think and promote discussion. LOL, I am sure every one of your 1035 posts were nothing but new and brilliant ideas. I know post #1035 was not,lol. Have a great day.
Actually out of all 1000+ posts exactly 30 were bummer posts.

Example :
Sorry mike1951. Didn't mean to steal your thunder. I didn't click the link.

What mike 1951 said.

Anygunanywhere

The rest were in fact new and brilliant ideas or else quick witted commentary on these varied subjects CHL, gun, and second amendment related. I am real quick to ask for a mea culpa when required. As I said privately, welcome to the forum. Could I interest you in an NRA life membership? Special on tonight.

Anygunanywhere

Return to “Federal”