Obama OK's guns in school...to protect his kids

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Locke
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Obama OK's guns in school...to protect his kids

Post by Locke »

In my eyes, it makes it much harder for a President to remember what it's like for the rest of us that don't have secret service protection for the rest of our lives after becoming president.
Just to clarify this point. Clinton is the last president authorized lifetime Secret Service protection. Congress sent him a bill to that affect and he signed it. So neither Bush or Obama/McCain will have said protection after leaving office. Personally I think this is a really bad idea. I don't think any president in modern times will need it more then Bush with all the Islamic Radicals and Liberals he's been making friends with for the last 8 years.

The Secret Service could still get a special authorization to protect Bush same as foreign leaders or high profile US government employees but its not automatic anymore.

airbornerangerboogie

Post by airbornerangerboogie »

On the other hand my kids could become casualities when the SS defends BHO's daughters

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

airbornerangerboogie wrote:On the other hand my kids could become casualities when the SS defends BHO's daughters
Only two more posts to go!
NRA Endowment Member

Topic author
anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Post by anygunanywhere »

WildBill wrote:
airbornerangerboogie wrote:On the other hand my kids could become casualities when the SS defends BHO's daughters
Only two more posts to go!
29 posts in one day. He must really want to sell them guns. Mebbe once he sells them he will put some thought into his posts so they make sense.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

MeMelYup

Post by MeMelYup »

It sounded more like an upity remark guised as humor.

Return to “Federal”