NAU & SPP

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
pbwalker
Posts in topic: 1

NAU & SPP

Post by pbwalker »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_a ... th_America" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I didn't see this discussed here and am wondering if this is just a 'tinfoil hat' type of theory or if this is feasible? I can't see this even being considered but hey...our Government has never been known as logical.

-Brian
*NRA Endowment Member* | Veteran
Vote Adam Kraut for the NRA Board of Directors - http://www.adamkraut.com/

jimlongley

Re: NAU & SPP

Post by jimlongley »

Do the words "Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere" sound familiar?

If this sort of plan went forward there would be rampant accusations of colonialism against the US.

I was once actively involved in a movement to divide New York City from the rest of the state.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

Porschephile

Post by Porschephile »

There's nothing tinfoil about it. Ever heard of a thing called the Trans Texas Corridor? Yep, that's being started right here in Texas, it will reach as far south as southwestern Mexican ports, travel through Texas, through the central and possibly eastern US, all the way to Canada. Take one guess what would be necessary to create, support and maintain a massive union of 3 huge countries? One word.....INFRASTRUCTURE. Major highway systems are a big part of that necessary infrastructure. The annoying part is things are going to be much more subtle than people realize. The president isn't just going to come on national tv one day and state "Hey, the US doesn't exist any more, now we're called the NAU". No, instead there will simply be more treaties, treaties with which our sovereign constitution can be further usurped, further inter-governmental "cooperation" on various matters, etc etc. While I don't think we need to just bury our heads in the sand and not participate in things with other countries, at the same time, what may be good for other countries may be detrimental to the prosperity and freedom of our own.

KBCraig
Banned

Post by KBCraig »

I'm the last thing from a tin-foil-hatter. I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job, and I don't think the CIA killed Kennedy. I believe the moon landing was real, and wrasslin' ain't.

That said, the movement to create a "United States of North America" as a counterpart to the European Union is very real. Guess which state's governor is the foremost advocate of it?

Anyone who blindly supports Perry based on his record of supporting CHL, is in for a very rude awakening one of these days.

DoubleJ

Post by DoubleJ »

KBCraig wrote:I'm the last thing from a tin-foil-hatter. I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job, and I don't think the CIA killed Kennedy. I believe the moon landing was real, and wrasslin' ain't..
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
FWIW, IIRC, AFAIK, FTMP, IANAL. YMMV.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

wrasslin' ain't
You're spoiling it for everyone KBCraig :cryin ;-)

SPP Exists... although currently it seems to be in decline.

The European Union, African Union, Association of Southeast Asian Nations, Union of South American Nations also exist... so some folks may call that a trend.

Dare I mention that this group also exists?
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Federal”