Barry Hussein's Brown Shirts

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Barry Hussein's Brown Shirts

Post by stevie_d_64 »

anygunanywhere wrote:What do you call columns of brown shirts and blue helmets?

Anygunanywhere
Do you want the scary, fun, silly or dumb answer???

I see someone has already chimed in on this one, so I'll let my answer be cryptic...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

DoubleJ wrote:
boomerang wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:What do you call columns of brown shirts and blue helmets?
Doom 4

:leaving
you got your BFG 9000, right?
I saw one (model 99) for $3995.00 from Bachmans at the Pasadena gunshow this weekend...Scoped, and ready to go...Just need to take that blue shrink wrap off of it...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

bkj
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bkj »

My wife grow up in Ethiopia and lived through their revolution. My sister in law is from Armenia when it was part of the Soviet Union. And I have a friend that got out of Bulgaria in a shipping crate. The civilian security force speech scared this 3 people.
My Bulgarian friend asked about buying a gun. Told me that speech was the reason.
"When seconds count the police are minutes away" Nikki Goeser

“Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority…They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.” Noah Webster

Topic author
anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Post by anygunanywhere »

bkj wrote:My wife grow up in Ethiopia and lived through their revolution. My sister in law is from Armenia when it was part of the Soviet Union. And I have a friend that got out of Bulgaria in a shipping crate. The civilian security force speech scared this 3 people.
My Bulgarian friend asked about buying a gun. Told me that speech was the reason.
Wisdom from those who came to this country to enjoy our freedoms. Thank you for posting and urge your friends to join as well. We need individuals here who truly understand what opression is so we can learn.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

anygunanywhere wrote:
bkj wrote:My wife grow up in Ethiopia and lived through their revolution. My sister in law is from Armenia when it was part of the Soviet Union. And I have a friend that got out of Bulgaria in a shipping crate. The civilian security force speech scared this 3 people.
Wisdom from those who came to this country to enjoy our freedoms. Thank you for posting and urge your friends to join as well. We need individuals here who truly understand what opression is so we can learn.

Anygunanywhere
+1
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Federal”