Minuteman leader pushes border fence

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Minuteman leader pushes border fence

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

one eyed fatman
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by one eyed fatman »

Now that's just plain cool. But one question stands out in my mind? Can politicians learn anything from normal people who know how to think and do things all by themselves?

stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 1

Post by stevie_d_64 »

one eyed fatman wrote:Now that's just plain cool. But one question stands out in my mind? Can politicians learn anything from normal people who know how to think and do things all by themselves?
I figure yer funnin' with us with that comment...It is very poignant though...

I have just figured out a question I am going to ask our candidates for the 22nd Congressional seat being vacated by Tom DeLay...

Its going to be just as insightful as your comment...Hopefully they will all answer it and not take offence at the cynical, but pointed nature of the question...

The one(s) who provide a good answer , could do very well as an elected official...

I don't think its too much to ask of them these days...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

one eyed fatman
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by one eyed fatman »

I figure yer funnin' with us with that comment...
Nope. Not funnin' a bit. I don't laugh when the supreme court hands down a ruling saying it's OK for wealthy corporations to come in and condemn our property so they can have it. I don't laugh when our national debt is 202 trillion. And I'm not funnin' when we have to do what the government refuses to do which is protect our borders. How is it that we can be so stupid as to let them get away with ignorance like this?

Return to “Federal”