War Cry/ MAIG and The Hill

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Roger Howard
Posts in topic: 1

War Cry/ MAIG and The Hill

Post by Roger Howard »

I don't know how many of you know this but the Mayors of both Houston and Dallas are members of Bloombergs Mayor's Against Illegal Guns.

http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns.org ... home.shtml

This organization is against all guns. I think they would be happy if even LEO's were banned from possessing firearms. Their mode of operation is to tell the Mayors around the country that they are against Illegal guns when their true focus it anti-gun leglislation. Bloomberg just wants to be able to go to congress and tell them "Look at how many Moyors support common sense gun laws". Common sense gun laws to the anti's would basically ban firearms. Just look at the very restrictive laws in the East and West Coast states. That could be Texas if we don't stand our ground.

With the anti's coming on strong in washington it's really got me worried obout our 2nd amend. rights being trampled on.

I hear War cries. It's a few million members of the NRA. It's time to fight folks.

Ohio overiding the Governors veto of HB347 in that state shows how important the grass roots organizations are. Everyone on this forum needs to go on the attack. Write your Represenatives and let them know how you feel about them taking away our 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

Anti gun legislation has already been introduced in Washington even though the Dems stated during the elections that gun rights were not a focus for them.

I have the feeling it's going to be a long couple of years.

Stepping down from my soapbox...... I get this way everytime I listen to Cam and Company from 8-11Central on

http://www.nranews.com/nra.html
If guns kill people, then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

lrb111
Posts in topic: 1

Post by lrb111 »

I listen to the replay first thing in the morning. That allows me to skip over the filler pieces that they play over end over..
I wish they had it in a podcast.
Ø resist

Take away the second first, and the first is gone in a second.

NRA Life Member, TSRA, chl instructor

Return to “Federal”