Dems in the driver's seat (Start stocking up)

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Rugrash
Posts in topic: 1

Dems in the driver's seat (Start stocking up)

Post by Rugrash »

Since Hillary's announcement yesterday and other candidates in the race, I'm starting to get really nervous about 2A issues. Does anyone feel the same?? I know it's early and all, but the next thing you know election day will be upon us. Being that the Dems publicly stated that the gun issue was all but dead to them b/c it has cost them key elections in the past, I can only imagine what a Dem-controlled Congress and Executive branch would try to pass in the future. Both Hillary and Obama are bigtime anti's. What if they're on the same ticket as Prez and VP? I can see them flip flopping back to an agressive anti-gun agenda since these things run in cycles.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20031 ... -1418r.htm

-Rug

ps. I did learn after some research that Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) is a 2A supporter...weird huh?? I figure anyone that hangs out with Nancy P. on a regular basis is simply assimilated to her way of thinking.

Venus Pax
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Venus Pax »

I've been a bit concerned about what we're up against in '08. Although you can't always judge a book by its cover, the democrats do tend to be anti; considering their popularity right now, we do need to get our game plan together.
I'm really hoping that McCain doesn't run on the Republican ticket; talk about a disaster. Hm, do I vote Anti or Anti?
"If a man breaks in your house, he ain't there for iced tea." Mom & Dad.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

Return to “Federal”